Raw vegan fast food restaurant, opened May 2013. All raw food except for a slow-cooked soup. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Raw, Fast food, American, Take-out, Catering

veggiebreeze
veggiebreeze

Great food, great prices

Posted on 07 / 17 / 2014

This is an excellent place, casual and fairly priced with great food They may soon limit their service to dinners and lunch take-away, call and ask before you head there for lunch.

Pros: Taste, Quality, Pricing
Cons: Location
ehendrix6
ehendrix6

Very creative vegan/gluten free cuisine

Posted on 12 / 30 / 2013

Highly recommended.

kglaguna
kglaguna

Great Find!!

Posted on 08 / 19 / 2013

First visit & will definitely return soon...had the BLT & took home some Almond Joy cookies for dessert. All raw vegan & absolutely delicious. The owners are friendly & ready to please....you order at the counter & they deliver to your table or you can order to go...they also have a frig w/ready made items to take w/you like cashew cheese, hummus & lots of dessert options...

ronitw
ronitw

Friendly

Posted on 08 / 11 / 2013

The place is friendly. The lentil soup was delicious. The rest of the food - hummus and cheeseburger - was decent, especially considering I do not like raw food particularly! The place is really clean and nice and service is excellent. I wish they did not use disposable dishes/cutlery.

clinpath
clinpath

gluten-free and sugar-free, and friendly

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2013

This restaurant is very new and I certainly hope they are here a long time. The menu is not only vegan but gluten-free and sugar-free too. It's great for people with multiple food allergies like me. In addition to being healthy, it's also delicious and beautifully presented. I had the manicotti which was the special of the day; the "pasta" is made of zucchini. I also tried the white bean soup, and two desserts: cheesecake with strawberry sauce and "almond joy". It was all wonderful. The owners and staff are very friendly and professionally trained. The restaurant is very clean; it's rather spartan but appropriate for a new business. I hope they are very successful because I will certainly be returning and bringing my friends and family!

Pros: delicious food, friendly staff, gluten, dairy and sugar free
Cons: No place for purses except the floor, Most seats are backless and high
jimtsutsui
jimtsutsui
  • raw

My prayers are answered

Posted on 05 / 16 / 2013

I first fell in love with live/raw foods years ago, but the amount of time it takes to prepare had me fall away from this wonderful way of eating. Now a Raw Vegan place is nearby. They have a wonderful menu. So far I've had the Baja Lettuce Taco and oriental lomein. Very fresh, and very delicious. I've had their tomato basil and lentil vegetable soups, also wonderful. Their Vitagreen juice was superb as was their banana kale smoothie. One of their chefs, Thomas, is from Poland and very knowledgeable about Raw Vegan foods.

Pros: Fresh and artistic preparation, Great and friendly service, Great selection
Cons: No one knows about this place, Cucumber / lime water is room temperatur, Water cups are small and plastic.

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggos Green Cuisine: