Veggie catering and workshops. Also lunch box delivery (As of May 2014, only to the Beatrixkwartier area). Order online by 8pm the day before. International kitchen, strong Asian influence. more-less

First Review by Gudrun
Gudrun
Gudrun

Just wonderful!

5 Posted on 05 / 08 / 2014

I discovered Veggiesaurus more or less by accident - I bumped into three very friendly people who distributed free food samples at a tram station. A public relation action by the folks of Veggiesaurus! We chatted a bit and they told me they deliver vegetarian and vegan lunch boxes to the offices in the Beatrixkwartier area. Yeah! That was a week ago and since then I tried 2 vegan food boxes - one Indonesian and one Japanese style. Both were just great. And the price is incredibly low - just EUR 5.49 per box! In total 12 other people tried the food together with me - vegetarians, vegans and omnivores alike. And it seems everybody loved it! Looks like we might establish a tradition at work – veggie lunches with the colleagues!

How it works: the food for the next day needs to be ordered via the website by 8 p.m., this allows them to buy exactly the required quantity of fresh ingredients next morning. The description on how it works is quite straight forward. Perfect communication and organization as well.

I feel I’d like to check out their catering and workshops as well – soon!

The only downside: they don’t offer vegan dishes every day, but looks like this is going to change ;-) .

Pros: wonderful food for little money, friendly people, well organized
Cons: no daily vegan option

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggiesaurus: