Veggie Xpress - Food Truck

Vegan food company created by a registered dietician. Offers daily delivery as well as events catering. Its food truck attends area farmer's markets and at pop-up locations. Check webpage for latest locations or to order food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Fast food, Catering, Delivery, Take-out only
3032 E Commercial Blvd Unit 74
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308
954-668-4034

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by tkup
VeganMom49
VeganMom49

Looks can be misleading

Posted on 12 / 01 / 2014

Alot of people like this food truck/caterer.. However i want to warn people about things they can't see behind closed doors. During a visit with a friend of mine, they stated they had worked before with this company and they apparently have a insect problem with roaches and nats. I didnt want to believe it bc this Xemployee was fired from this company and may be bitter. But as i stand in line to get a smoothie from them, I see 4-5 roaches come out of the vehicle and one crawl right across the counter as I was paying. The Xemployee did state as well that the owner (Corey) has a big drug problem outside of work. Sad bc this food truck was one of my favorites until that all came to light. I addressed the insect thing at the window and the worker acted like they saw nothing and ignored me to help the next customer.

Pros: great food
Cons: owner isnt vegan, insect problem, horrible customer service w/ complaints
vegan james
vegan james

Vegan food

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

Only one bad thing that I can say about Veggie Xpress-Food Truck is that it's not in Miami, we need it now!!! Sorry it does come to Miami :-)
Updated from previous review on Saturday August 10, 2013

Pros: Vegan , Healthy, Mega
tkup
tkup

I feel healthier with every bite!

Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

I have eaten at the Veggie Xpress food truck many times and every time I eat there I feel healthier with every bite! I became a vegan for health reasons and feel it is the healthiest diet for almost everyone. I used to hate going to food truck events for fear that the food wasn't truly vegan. But now when the Veggie Xpress is there I can eat without worry. I was delighted to learn that they now have started a delivery service. Now I order my lunches and dinners for the week and I can eat like a king.

Pros: 100% Vegan!, I can get their food delivered every day!, I can eat healthy while on the go!
Cons: ..., ..., ...

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie Xpress - Food Truck: