Veggie Xpress - Food Truck

Vegan food company created by a registered dietician. Offers daily delivery as well as events catering. Its food truck attends area farmer's markets and at pop-up locations. Check webpage for latest locations or to order food. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, Fast food, Catering, Delivery, Take-out only

First Review by tkup
vegan james
vegan james

Vegan food

5 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

Only one bad thing that I can say about Veggie Xpress-Food Truck is that it's not in Miami, we need it now!!! Sorry it does come to Miami :-)
Updated from previous review on Saturday August 10, 2013

Pros: Vegan , Healthy, Mega
tkup
tkup

I feel healthier with every bite!

5 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

I have eaten at the Veggie Xpress food truck many times and every time I eat there I feel healthier with every bite! I became a vegan for health reasons and feel it is the healthiest diet for almost everyone. I used to hate going to food truck events for fear that the food wasn't truly vegan. But now when the Veggie Xpress is there I can eat without worry. I was delighted to learn that they now have started a delivery service. Now I order my lunches and dinners for the week and I can eat like a king.

Pros: 100% Vegan!, I can get their food delivered every day!, I can eat healthy while on the go!
Cons: ..., ..., ...

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie Xpress - Food Truck: