Traditional Balinese food as well as some international options: salads, curries, stir fries, pizza, soup, juices, desserts. Casual atmosphere, open air onto one of Ubud's main streets. 10% tax. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Indonesian, Pizza, Western, International

Jaclyn
Jaclyn

Great food!

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2014

The moment I arrived in Ubud I was surprised to find a vegetarian/vegan place close to my hotel. Is a small restaurant with 5 to 6 tables only. The food is great and affordable

Pros: Great food, Cozy environment, Affordable
Cons: Slow service
blinki
blinki

Cheap and Tasty

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2014

Good, simple food that's nicely presented. Most mains cost 35k so as cheap as you get but unlike other cheap places I've been to in Bali, it's well located and a nice atmosphere. Waitress was a bit disinterested but still did an ok job. Perhaps it's my accent but I was a bit bemused by the waitress not understanding 'vegan' given they have it on their sign but almost all the mains seem to be vegan anyway.

_fortheloveoflife_
_fortheloveoflife_

Delicious Traditional Balinese!!

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2014

Yummy food! So fresh & big portions. All staff speak great English and are super friendly. You can ask for vegan option but pretty much everything is vegan. Very cheap and tax is included !! We Visit this place at least 4 times a week. Definitely worth a visit :)

medus
medus

Somewhere in the middle

Posted on 03 / 17 / 2014

We visited Veggie Table once while staying in Ubud and tried fried tempeh, leafy vegetable soup and fresh juices. The food was tasty but too salty for me (especially the soup). It would be better if they could bring salt on a side instead of adding it to food.

The prices are moderate compared to other veg restaurants in Ubud. Although the menu is not 100% vegan, the staff understand what veganism means.

BTW, the restaurant opens only from 3PM.

Pros: Indonesian food, location
Cons: late opening time, salty food, not 100% vegan

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie Table: