Veggie Smalls is a vegetarian comfort food booth at Foodgarden. Foodgarden has four separate mini-restaurants in one outdoor eating area. You can order and pay for your food, and then the items are delivered to your table as they are ready. They have veggie burgers, fries and other American-style food. Call for hours - tell us. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Mexican
Ave Rodolfo Sanchez Taboada 10650, Zona Rio
Tijuana, Mexico 22010
n/a

First Review by kenvegan
kenvegan
kenvegan
+2085

Vegan Fast Food Comes To Tijuana!

Posted on 03 / 15 / 2014

I decided to come down to Tijuana for an event called Arts and Trees where small companies and entrepreneurs sell arts and food (some of which is vegan) . And various bands are featured throughout the day. The event took place at Food Garden, which is comprised of several fast food, gourmet retaurants which all share a large outdoor food court setting.

The location and setting of Food Garden and Veggie Smalls is perfect for a warm, sunny spring day.

The people working behind the counter were very friendly and helpful, and even though i speak very little Spanish, they were able to set me up with a vegan chili burger and fries.

The burger was tasty and fresh, but I felt it could have been improved a bit by adding some additional spice. I am a big fan of garlic and onions, and I felt these two additions would have let me to give this restaurant a five star rating.

I am pleased to see so many new veg and veg-friendly restaurants opening in Tijuana. Veggie Smalls is still new, but based on the line I observed, they seem to be doing very well.

I plan on eating there again tonight to order some other menu items which looked delicious.

Pros: Atmosphere, Tasty Food, Reasonable Prices

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie Smalls: