CLOSED: Veggie Mart

Store selling only vegetarian and vegan foodstuff. OCT 2013 REPORTED SHUT. more-less

First Review by Squatsore
Squatsore
Squatsore

Whatever Happened to Veggie Mart in Gorordo Ave

2 Posted on 10 / 21 / 2013

Not an original north district resident, I am always curious how did the store looked like during its heydays. All the way from Busay, Cebu City in a jeepney going downtown I'd always pass the old building were the vandals starting to multiply together with the moss on its facade. I was always hoping that for all it's management's/owner's power, the store will be open again. I'd always stare at the green sign and would imagine it being lit at night but its been over a year now and I guess its never going to happen. For now, I'll just continue checking the building hoping for a miracle I guess or maybe it'll sprout in a different area like a travelling seed. I just hope that healthy stores like Veggie Mart would sprout everywhere and not be overgrown by the fast growing 7/11 stores here.

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Veggie Mart: