Veggie Mama

Vegetarian cafe providing savories like veggie patties, quiche, and filo pastries; plus fresh juices and smoothies, salads, organic tea, and coffee. Gluten-free options. Has wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Western, Australian, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out
5/567 Beaufort St, Mount Lawley
Perth, Western Australia 6050

Open Mon-Tue 8am-7pm, Wed-Fri 8am-9pm, Sat-Sun 8am-5pm.

First Review by Vegan Sparkles
FRUITnVEG
FRUITnVEG

• fruititarian

Lunch Date or just to eat delicious food!

5 Posted on 12 / 15 / 2013

You can catch up for a more formal lunch and dress nice or, just hang out and eat with friends.

Beautiful staff, very good variety and lovely premise.

Pros: Variety of food & big portions, Excellent Coffee shop & Soy Chai Lattes, OPEN LATE & TILL 9PM SOME NIGHTS
Cons: Noise echos but not bad Good for privacy
Cynthia1998
Cynthia1998

Amazing place!

5 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2013

Veggie Mama is a wonderful vegetarian café! Has many vegan treats and you are guaranteed fresh produce. Whatever you have it's amazing and whenever I have the chance I definitely make a visit to Veggie Mama. The staff are very helpful and have a good knowledge of the food available. The patties are great and definitely worth having!

Pros: Great food, Nice atmosphere
Cons: Wish it was bigger
froshsta
froshsta

Great selection of hearty salads!

5 Posted on 01 / 01 / 2013

This is a great place for a simple and healthy lunch.

My wife and I are currently visiting my parents from Melbourne. It's a heatwave here, and so eating cool salads in an air-conditioned cafe is much appreciated.

We've already been to this place a couple of times this visit, and will surely go again. Not only is it conveniently located for us, but the wide selection of deliciously interesting salads means we're happy lunch here multiple times a week. The various legume patties are nice too. We even went with my non-veg mother once and she was happy too.

Pros: Wide selection of salads, Healthy, Happening Beaufort St location
woylielover
woylielover

Fabulous salads!

5 Posted on 10 / 13 / 2012

We were looking for somewhere to have a cheerful, nourishing lunch today and Mike suggested trying V.M. as we've been wanting to give it a go. We were very glad we did! Their salad bar was mouthwatering and tasted even better than it looked. We also had a spinach, potato and pinenut filo roll and a vege baked 'slice'. Delicious, good value for money. Who says healthy veg*n food is boring?

Pros: salad bar, friendly staff, generous serves
Cons: a bit noisy
Guest
Guest

Fresh and delicious

5 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2012

I really like this establishment as they offer variety of fresh, delicious and tasty food.

They also clearly mark vegan dishes. Best place for clean vegan breakfast.

Pros: Lots of variety, Fresh, Tasty
Cons: Almost none. I just wish all vegan :)

MrGoto
MrGoto

Just what Perth Vegans need

5 Posted on 06 / 25 / 2012

As a relatively new Vegan I have been looking for a place like this in Perth. Something more than a garden salad and not all Asian dishes filled with meat facsimiles.
I had to buy more than I could eat just so I could try a few different things. I ordered mushroom & tofu stew and sweet & sour tofu and veg with noodles, both were very tasty and helped knock back my flu-ridden winter blues. I also had a savoury vegetable filo roll, one of the many to choose from, some of which have cheese. Mine however was categorised e,d (the store clearly categorises what food is free from e-egg, d-dairy, g-gluten). This on it's own was delicious and just what you might make yourself at home if you had an hour or more to spare. I added two salads that were again really good, especially the cabbage salad with sprinkles of dessicated coconut. My greatest difficulty was saving some to take home for my wife to try! There were plenty more options behind the glass that I wanted to taste so I can see this will have me heading back for more soon.

Pros: Friendly Service, Reasonable price, Food Selection
Cons: Not open for Dinner!, Too far away from my house!
NadeneStarkie
NadeneStarkie

Very tasty food, great value, fast service!

5 Posted on 06 / 17 / 2012

First visit for lunch yesterday. We were delighted with our vegan choices. I had the walnut/mushroom/quinoa patty with salads. My husband had the vegan hot foods with salads. The flavours were a delight... Seemed like someone prepared it all with great care & pride. We will definitely be returning!

Pros: Delicious & healthful, Fast service, Good value
Cons: Small cafe, not for large groups
Eclipser
Eclipser

Definitely: Best vegetarian restaurant in Perth

5 Posted on 03 / 03 / 2012

Excellent fresh healthy choices, very yummy, lots of vegan options. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere, good coffee too.

Pros: good value, not too expensive
Cons: Popular on weekends around lunch

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie Mama: