Mobile food truck based in Ft. Pierce - see website for changing locations & times. Serves all vegan food, both raw and cooked foods, with international and southern themes. Also has juices, smoothies, coffee, sweets. Prior to fall 2012 was in Asheville, NC. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Southern American, International, Raw, Take-out only

First Review by Living-Roots
brittanymariep
brittanymariep

Vegan, vegetarian, omnivore, whatever- GO HERE.

5 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2013

I was BEYOND excited when I cruised the web one day for any new vegan/vegetarian restaurants in my area, and found that this cutesy food truck sets up in downtown Fort Pierce every Wednesday. Since then, I've had their Raw Taco, Peace Patty, Dosarito, coffee, green smoothie, and 3-4 different deserts... And every. single. thing. is wonderful.

Pros: amazing wholesome food, reasonably priced, good vibes
  • MRNeach MRNeach

I LOVE the Dosarito and then again I LOVE a Peace Patty too! So taste the LOVE ";"

CharliePardieck
CharliePardieck

There is something for everyone on Alison's Truck!

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2013

This is my favorite place in the area that I look forward to visiting weekly with my 11 yo daughter, who loves the harvest patty! :)

Pros: taste of LOVE in every bite! :), ALL compassionate menu, fantastic ownership!
shedowa
shedowa
  • non-vegetarian

Harvest patty

4 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2012

The food has been good and the service excellent. Finding the truck has been exciting for me since I miss the raw vegan food options that I left behind in Los Angeles. The harvest patty was very satisfying sweet potato sandwich with the fixings (though i added a pickle :o ). The peanut butter cup satisfied the sweet fix. Previously the gluten free pumpkin whoopie pie was immensely satisfying and my sister-in-law got one too.

Pros: excellent food, friendly helpful staff

singlespeed
singlespeed
  • non-vegetarian

Dosarito!

5 Posted on 11 / 16 / 2012

I'm not Vegan, but I try to eat only organic foods and also avoid wheat and dairy, so I was pleasantly suprised to see the Veggie Love food truck at my town's food truck night tonight. I ordered a Dosarito and hot chocolate with almond milk, and both were so good I went back for seconds! Hope you Guys come up to the Orlando area again soon!

KatyJMon
KatyJMon

Try the raw carrot cake!

5 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2012

Raw food is okay but I have never really been crazy about it until I tried Veggie Love's raw vegan carrot cake. Amazing! The first time I tried it was at Asheville's Veg Fest in 2011 and then I kept getting it after that every time I saw the truck at a festival or around town. My spouse even stopped by and bought a big slice of it for my birthday this past year.

Pros: Healthy, Gluten Free, Raw
Cons: No store front
cringer
cringer

Amazing Raw Vegan Food!

5 Posted on 11 / 04 / 2011

Veggie Love has an amazing raw burger with homemade raw ketchup and vegan mayo. I have been dying to get another one. Totally worth eating at! Plus their desserts are amazing!

Pros: CHEAP!!!!, Convenient, Fast
Cons: Trying to find them
Living-Roots
Living-Roots

The Name Speaks for Itself.

5 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2011

Veggie Love is a welcome addition to Asheville's plant-based foods scene. Using mostly local and organic ingredients, Alison is less of a chef and more of an artist in creating her raw, vegan masterpieces. I especially love the Peace Patty, a raw nut burger that mimicks the taste and texture of a black bean patty, on soft and chewy raw onion bread, with ketchup, "mayo," tomato, cucumber, and sprouts. Her raw zucchini pasta with vegan cashew pesto cream and local bell peppers is sweet, savory, and mildly spicy (thanks to the raw garlic), and would have even a carnivore growling for seconds. I tried the raw pizza and anticipate its return to the ever-changing menu. Alison is also a masterful "baker," boasting a divine raw carrot cake, and gluten-free, vegan zucchini-chocolate chip muffins. Easy to smile and eager to serve, it is evident that Alison is in this for the pure love of food. Thanks to Asheville's recent acceptance of Food Cart Entrepeneurs, Veggie Love is able to share the love. Always on the move, you can catch her in the River Arts District and at the French Broad Food Coop, with future locations to be announced. So track the truck down, grab a folding chair and a friend, and prepare your palate for the best raw food in town!

Pros: Raw, Vegan, Local
Cons: You, Haven't, Been!

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie Love - Food Truck: