San Pedro vegetarian restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, salads, soups, baked goods and desserts, coffee, and various beverages. Colorful food presentation. Cozy atmosphere. Moved from Contiguo a Aptica Salas Boulevard Los Yoses in Nov 2013. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Western, Bakery
Centro Gastronamico Antares, Rotonda de la Bandera, Barrio Dent, San Pedro
San Jose, Costa Rica
2280-9949

Open Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 8am-4pm.

First Review by ticavegana
Longina
Longina

Fresh Vegan

4 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2012

I went to Veggie House yesterday with my boyfriend who is not vegetarian for lunch yesterday. As mentioned in other reviews, the restaurant is right next to the San Pedro Mall. The restaurant has a relaxed atmosphere which is great considering it's in such a high traffic area. The service was very good, fast and friendly. I orded a pita named Edamame which was quite tasty. Fresh flavors and ingredients. My boyfriend had the hamburger with the falafel patty option. He loved it. I plan to go back and try some other dishes.

Pros: fresh ingredients, friendly staff, good value
Green Tallahassee
Green Tallahassee

A good find

4 Posted on 06 / 18 / 2012

The Veggie House was a pleasant find, next to the large San Pedro Mall. Its coffee was excellent and came served with warmed soy milk. My entree came with a salad and was carefully prepared and reasonably priced. I ate there twice while in the area.

creomte
creomte

Excelent

5 Posted on 10 / 01 / 2011

Right place, right food, right service, it's simply great!!, certainly going back soon!!

VidaVerde
VidaVerde

Burger and Fries for me too!

4 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2011

This little spot is right in the middle of the hustle and bustle near Mall San Pedro. The food is just right when you want something yummy to go.. or even to stay. I don't really eat very much processed soy protein, as it hurts my stomach, but.. I ordered a burger and fries.. thinking I was getting a chickpea based burger.. and when I got back to the hotel..it was with soy.. STILL.. I ate it and LOVED it! It was sooooo Mc Donalds.. but healthy! I felt like I got have a fast food pig out moment.. but it was alll veggie and sooo good! My son and my husband tried to get in on my burger and fries.. and they most definately are NOT vegetarian! Yum.

Pros: fast, tasty, nice staff
Cons: limited menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie House: