In September 2013 this vegan food cafe replaced Vegan Express. It offers a large menu of Thai food along with several veggie burgers and salads. On the weekends is an all-you-can-eat buffet service. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Thai, American, Fast food, Buffet, Take-out, Delivery

First Review by ronitw
Sexyscorpion31
Sexyscorpion31

Very Good

4 Posted on 09 / 03 / 2014

My first time going and I truly enjoyed the steam dumplings and fresh rolls...enough food to fill me up nicely!!!

Next time I am in that area, will definitely be back!

juleslian
juleslian

Nice little joint

4 Posted on 06 / 20 / 2014

Tiny and cute and located in a blink and you'll miss it spot this seems to be a take-out fave for neighboring businesses. Reliably delicious foods and reasonable prices make this a good experience. Not a huge fan of the tiny upstairs parking lot with stacked parking but otherwise a nice little spot. Go for an early lunch and you'll get a spot.

Pros: Delicious, Reasonable prices
Cons: Barely-there parking, Tiny place inside
PaulHarder
PaulHarder

Good to Very Very Good

4 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2014

I have eaten her many times. The food is always good to to very good. Standard LA vegan Thai fair which I think was started by Vegan Express (Pia?) years ago. Thai with burgers, fries and salads. But they do it better than most.

I have had curries here which I would nearly call exceptional but it is inconstant. Their curries are always good but at times I they are nearly exceptional. Fresh ginger and maybe galanga.

I give them an good for a combination of the consistently good food and reasonable price.

Pros: Concistantly Good, Occasionally exceptional currey
Cons: Parking

Sonja and Dirk
Sonja and Dirk

tasty and reasonably priced

5 Posted on 10 / 06 / 2013

We checked out their menu online and ordered delivery. The order was delivered quickly and everything was still warm. We got the dumplings, papaya salad, spicy mint noodles, laab, and mango & sticky rice. It was all tasty and very reasonably priced. The laab in particular was quite tasty with small seasoned tofu pieces. The menu itself has ample options, but isn't too big either. I appreciate that most dishes are made with tofu although soy chicken, beef or shrimp can be added for an extra fee. We definitely plan to order from them again.

Pros: reasonably priced, fresh and tasty, quick delivery
ronitw
ronitw

New Place

5 Posted on 09 / 11 / 2013

Fresh food, nice people replacing the beloved Vegan Express. We had the garden and green papaya salad, satay tofu, dumplings, curry and a soup - all very delicious and reasonable prices. Parking is still in the lane behind the restaurant.

Pros: Good food, Nice people

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie House:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the Los Angeles page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/08/29