The Veggie Grill

Casual all-vegan cafe chain originating from Southern California. Offers a variety of veggie burgers and sandwiches, main plates, plus salads, sweet potato fries, kids menu, and desserts. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Fast food, Catering, Take-out
1427 4th Ave
Seattle, Washington 98101
206-624-1332

Open Mon-Sat 11am-9pm, Sun 11am-8pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by jerryh8
Petesternz
Petesternz

Awesome as ever

5 Posted on 04 / 12 / 2014

Love Veggie Grill. Great sandwiches, great sides, love the steamed kale, and good choices for vegan kids. Will come back everytime I am around. Keep it up and pls expand to Canada soon!

Pros: Fair prices, Great selection
TRaeCH
TRaeCH

Good Food, Convenient Location

4 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2014

Having recently moved to Seattle I was delighted to happen across this Veggie Grill location - right in the heart of the city's action!

While I anticipate many more visits to this and other Veggie Grill locations, I was very content with the impeccable, friendly service, great variety of food and many healthy options. The restaurant is of a good size and kept very clean and the staff go out of their way to make the visit enjoyable.

I've been to a great deal of vegan and vegetarian restaurants and cannot say that this food compares favourably to the highest end, but it does hold its own - nothing to complain about. This is good, healthy, conscious food prepared quickly and at a reasonable price.

While it's not a special outing, if you're hungry and want something in a pinch, The Veggie Grill is highly recommended choice in Seattle.

Pros: Location, Prices, Variety
Cons: Have yet to taste anything outstanding
The Hungry Vegan
The Hungry Vegan

Vegan Food for Omnivores

4 Posted on 01 / 18 / 2014

This is a great place to take omnivore friends. They serve a lot of meat substitutes. Many of the dishes are fried. It's too heavy for my palate, but they do what they do well. The service is AMAZING!!! And they serve a few well chosen beers.

Pros: Service, All Hail Kale Salad
Cons: Heavy
vegan frog
vegan frog

Great fast food!

4 Posted on 12 / 28 / 2013

Just tried the newest Veggie Grill in Seattle, and it was pretty good. The service was efficient and friendly, and pretty fast considering the number of take outs from all the people that work around there.
The location is right downtown, pretty convenient for shopping and all the hotels.
The good thing about Veggie Grill is that you can choose to indulge in comfort food, but there are also many healthier options.
We had the Crispy chickin' plate and the Baja "fish" tacos. Both were excellent. I added steamed kale with miso gravy and it was so fresh and tasty. It is really hard to pick something from the menu, everything looks amazing. We will be back at this location next time we're in Seattle.

Pros: All vegan, Downtown location, Friendly service
jerryh8
jerryh8

Seattle loaction

3 Posted on 10 / 07 / 2013

I ate here on Oct. 05, 2013, in mid afternoon. I have eaten at their El Segundo location in Ca. I ordered the crab cake on a bed of kale with tarter sauce and cole slaw. The crab cake with tarter sauce was delicious as was the cole slaw. Unfortunately the kale was hard and bitter. I know how nutritious it is but I was not able to eat it all. Too harsh.
The service was friendly and the space was clean and attractive.
If I return I will not chose the kale again at this location. Plenty of other good things to choose from.

Pros: friendly, clean, main items were tasty
Cons: kale was hard and bitter

Dear Owner and Manager of The Veggie Grill: