Opened Jan 2014, an Asian vegetarian restaurant that uses faux meats, a variety of sauces, and offers plenty of vegetable dishes. Also on the menu are potato fries. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Chinese, Asian, American, Fast food, Take-out

mmeghani
mmeghani

Great Chinese vegetarian & vegan food

Posted on 12 / 25 / 2014

Very good Chinese vegetarian and vegan food. What distinguishes this from other places is truly friendly service. They have nice screens that actually show you what the menu items look like. We really liked the hot & sour soup, & wonton with chili sauce. I like this place better than many of the other Chinese vegetarian places dotting the south & east bays.

Pros: good service, good quality food, good portions
arnold_lane
arnold_lane

Yummy Vegan Food - with FANTASTIC Service

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2014

Veggie Garden won me as a fan! I ordered Curry Fried Rice and my mother ordered kung pao chicken. Both were extremely delicious and rank up there with anything that I had before. The restaurant was clean and transparent. Same for the restroom. But what won my heart over was the kindness that the owner gave to my mother. My mother is up there in years and has trouble just getting in and out of tables. The owner treated my mom as if she was her own mom. She even catered to my mother's request for a half-a-beer. No questions asked. Such a sweet and caring atmosphere with delicious food that is nicely priced. Oh, yes, the service was also very fast. That's easy to forget when it happens. I'll be sure to go back again and again and try all their other dishes. Yum!

Pros: delicious, caring service, affordable
Cons: none, nothing, blank
LaryH
LaryH

The Best In Mt View

Posted on 08 / 02 / 2014

For wonderful selections of dishes, well prepared and well presented...Veggie Garden is where to go!

Pros: Great Selection, Friendly Service, Clean Restaurant

cbfricker3
cbfricker3

Yummy

Posted on 07 / 16 / 2014

I had black mushrooms and bok choy. I asked them to take it easy on the oil. It had a little bit more oil than I prefer, but it did taste very good. I would definitely go again. Dinner cost me $15 after tip.

Pros: Vegan, Friendly
Lois263
Lois263

Great Food, Great People

Posted on 03 / 01 / 2014

The food is really,really good, non gmo tofu, fresh flavors. Every thing that I ordered was hot and delicious. They even served me a free soup while I waited for my take out order.
It is hard to find delicious,inexpensive Vegan, but this restaurant is a great find! ENJOY!! Here's the website for this great place: www.veggiegardenvip.com

Ericqiao
Ericqiao

Awesome VG food

Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

This is the awesome veggie food that I never ever ate before ^ especially orange peel VG steak and Basil eggplant ^ love it

Jessica Wang
Jessica Wang

Excellent flavored vegan foods...

Posted on 01 / 14 / 2014

Wow!!! Can't believe how they cook the veggie foods so good! All flavored and yummy dishes you couldn't stop to eat... Whenever I am lazy to cook, that will be my secret kitchen "Veggie Garden in Mt. View". Love it! Love it! Love it!

kfritz
kfritz

Great New Vegan Restaurant

Posted on 01 / 12 / 2014

Being open less than a week, I expected a few rough edges, but was pleasantly surprised by the quality and flavor of the dishes. The cuisine is Asian, but there are a few extra items on the menu, like french fries and sweet-potato fries.

We tried the pot-stickers, Mu-Shu veggies, and Lettuce cups. Everything was very fresh tasting, well seasoned, and nothing was very oily. To be fair, we purposely didn't pick anything that might be deep-fried, though.

If I could pick on anything, the crispy noodles around the lettuce cups seemed a little hard. Overall, though, a very good start!
Updated from previous review on Sunday January 12, 2014

Pros: Friendly staff, Great food
Cons: Austere decor
Geri
Geri

Excellent Asian Fusion Vegetarian!

Posted on 01 / 11 / 2014

A lovely new addition to Silicon Valley's vegetarian fare choices. Primarily Asian fare but some other types of ethnic dishes as well.

Pros: Varied menu

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie Garden: