Toronto vegetarian catering & food delivery service, see website. more-less
Toronto
Toronto, Ontario
647-349-8223

First Review by EileenCoady
godalone
godalone

Veggie D'Light Review

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2012

I recently found the Happy Cow site, and had to post a review and let everyone know about Veggie D'light! Their food is top of the line, and stands out from all of the other vegetarian restaurants I have tried so far, and I mean across my many travels and not just within Toronto. Their pricing is very fair since they deliver all of the meals to your location of choice, and the quality/selection of food is impeccable!! They maintain that personal touch, and take time out to build a rapport with their clients - something that is hard to come by these days. I can rave on forever, but I will end with suggesting everyone give them a try. Whether you are vegetarian or vegan, I promise Veggie D'Light will not disappoint!!

Pros: Delicious International Cuisine, Healthy Food and Friendly Staff, Great Value
EileenCoady
EileenCoady

Best Caterers in Town

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2009

I have been ordering from Veggie D'Light for a couple of months now, and they are AMAZING!! I am happy to see they are featured on this site. I suggest if you are looking for delicious vegetarian/vegan meals delivered to you, give them a try..mmmmmmm.

Pros: Healthy, Full of great flavour, Friendly and convenient

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie D'Light: