Vegetarian catering and delivery turned brick and mortar takeout shop in Apr 2015. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Caribbean, Catering, Take-out only
160 Baldwin St Unit 1 (Kensington Market)
Toronto, Ontario

Exalis
Exalis

Excellent vegetarian restaurant

Posted on 05 / 03 / 2015

Veggi D'light has been in business for some years as a catering service which I have used with great success. Now they are open as a restaurant on Baldwin Street in Kensington Market in Toronto. I recently went there with my husband and some friends and was treated to the wonderful aromas of Anthony's vegetarian/vegan food. Anthony, the owner, is very knowledgeable and friendly and his joy of cooking is evident. We had the the curry chickpea roti, the mixed veggi roti and the saitan jerk roti. We still can't decide which was more delicious. Anthony also makes some of his own juices including pineapple and soon he will have sorrell juice. We all had the pineapple juice and Anthony explained how it is made. Not only was it delicious, but it is also very healthy. The restaurant is fresh, bright and clean with lovely touches such as the plants, wall murals and a funky colourful curtain. I will recommend Veggi D'light to all my friends and family and will be back for sure.

Pros: excellent food/fresh ingredients, friendly/knowledgeable staff, excellent value
VeggieLoxx
VeggieLoxx

New Location!!!

Posted on 03 / 03 / 2015

So after being an occasional client of Veggie D for some time now, and absolutely LOVING their food, the buzz on the street is they are finally opening a restaurant!!!! A take-out restaurant in Kenzington Market where Hot Beans used to be by Spadina and Baldwin. This will make access to, which is so much more convenient because I can pop by anytime to eat instead of preordering! Plus they serve GLuten-free, veg and vegan food that is TO DIE FOR!!!! April 1st can't come quick enough;)))) I just wanted to pass along the info and highly recommend that everyone give them a try!!

Pros: Take out with a few seating options, Gluten-free, veg and vegan menu options, DELICIOUS food! And great portion sizes
godalone
godalone

Veggie D'Light Review

Posted on 06 / 17 / 2012

I recently found the Happy Cow site, and had to post a review and let everyone know about Veggie D'light! Their food is top of the line, and stands out from all of the other vegetarian restaurants I have tried so far, and I mean across my many travels and not just within Toronto. Their pricing is very fair since they deliver all of the meals to your location of choice, and the quality/selection of food is impeccable!! They maintain that personal touch, and take time out to build a rapport with their clients - something that is hard to come by these days. I can rave on forever, but I will end with suggesting everyone give them a try. Whether you are vegetarian or vegan, I promise Veggie D'Light will not disappoint!!

Pros: Delicious International Cuisine, Healthy Food and Friendly Staff, Great Value

EileenCoady
EileenCoady

Best Caterers in Town

Posted on 01 / 10 / 2009

I have been ordering from Veggie D'Light for a couple of months now, and they are AMAZING!! I am happy to see they are featured on this site. I suggest if you are looking for delicious vegetarian/vegan meals delivered to you, give them a try..mmmmmmm.

Pros: Healthy, Full of great flavour, Friendly and convenient

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie D'Light: