Vegetarian cafe opened since Aug 2012. Serves soups, salads, sandwiches, a daily special. Mostly seasonal hot and cold meals, healthy desserts. Gluten free options. Informal atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Western, Slovakian, Italian, Salad bar, Take-out

First Review by arherron
MichaelRauscher2013
MichaelRauscher2013

Viggie

2 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2013

The staff isn't welcoming foreign people. I'm an erasmus student in Bratislava & I don't speak Slovak, some of the staff knows English & some don't. I asked to heat my pie that I ordered because it was cold & they heat also my salad in the oven & were laughing in front of me & talking in Slovak. It was a bed experience & I felt humiliated. When I ask them why they heat my salad they didn't have any answer, I just said please don't do it again because it's not something that you should do. They didn't give me a new salad or some kind of compensation. I will never go back again to this place. There are better vegan & vegetarian places & prices are quite high for the small portions. Not recommended place.

Pros: place has nice furniture. , Visually nice. , Has nice music
Cons: Staff is not nice., High prices., Small portions.
vegancharlie
vegancharlie

bit disappointing

2 Posted on 10 / 17 / 2012

i was hoping that this place would put a smile on my face but the food left more to be desired.
i had the vegan smoked tofu, pumpkin & eggplant quiche which i was excited to try as id never had a vegan quiche! it was nice at first but half way through it was just too rich & dry. the salad that came with it was pretty much just lettuce & a couple of slices of carrot & tomato which was boring & tasteless.

my man had the london wrap which he found quite boring & flavourless which was a shame.

we asked for the combo (soup, salad & wrap or quiche) but they ran out of soup by the time we got there at around 2/3pm.

i wish it were better because there isnt much choice for vegans in bratislava but it just didnt hit the spot.

shinyuu
shinyuu

So fresh place

4 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2012

I like Veggie, this place is nice, everything is so clean and fresh, there is also a friendly atmosphere. Products come from locals, food is tasty and good. The price for big wrap is 3,99€, for combos (small wrap, salat, soup) - around 4,5€-5€. They have also good location, just in the city center, so you could go and check it when you will be in Bratislava. But not everything is vegan, so watch out ;-)

Pros: friendly atmosphere, fresh, good and tasty food, taking care of the environment
arherron
arherron

A new gem

5 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2012

Friendly staff, a range of vegan choices, raw chocolate, light and fresh decor and popular with new customers discovering this gem. The wraps are filling and the combo is a bargain.

Pros: lots of vegan choice, friendly, helpful staff, lovely atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggie: