Basic little Indian eatery located in the back of an Asian grocery store that's next to Drug Emporium in the Ashley Square Shopping Center. Offers vegetarian Indian street food and snacks. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, Indian
9112 N Rodney Parham Rd Ste 102
Little Rock, Arkansas 72205
501-221-9977

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by sarahsvati
sarahsvati
sarahsvati

Yummy Indian Street Food!

Posted on 07 / 04 / 2012

First, let me say that this place is located in the back of an Asian grocery store, which makes it a little difficult to find. Once we found it, we walked in and thought it might be closed, but someone quickly came to take our order.

They have many of the Chaat and street food I loved when I was in India! We ordered the Pani Puri, Papdi Chat, and Ragdo Samosa. Only the Pani Puri didn't quite live up to my expectations. The others were great.

I wish I lived here! I'd definitely go back to try the idli chat and the dosa sambar.

The prices are reasonable too. Each Chat was about $4.

Pros: Cheap, All veggie, Yummy
Cons: Hard to find?

Dear Owner and Manager of Veggi Deli: