Offers a variety of options in a tranquil environment. Friday is international food day featuring dishes from different countries. Also sells some health food and other products. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Colombian, International, Juice bar, Buffet, Take-out
Calle 24, no. 7-12 (downtown)
Bogota, Colombia
571-3343825

Open Mon-Fri 7am-5pm.

• Cash only

First Review by maynard7
jrfishe1
jrfishe1

Good variety of food, very vegan-friendly, bland

4 Posted on 06 / 13 / 2012

Like a lot of vegan food in Colombia, some of the dishes here (the "curries") were pretty bland. But the "ham" empanada was good and panela cake and soups were all good, and I give them lots of points for knowing what "vegano" means. We took our guide here (his first vegan meal) and he liked it. Crowded for lunch. It's sort of a buffet but they serve you and give you choices on which items you want.

Pros: Good variety, Reasonable price
Cons: Some food is bland
german
german

Great experience! Experiencia inolvidable!

5 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2012

In summary, Zukini is my most favorite restaurant in Bogota. Last year I spent 2 weeks in Bogota and I had lunch there every day M-F. Wonderful food and very friendly people!

Zukini es mi restaurante favorito en Bogota. Siempre que viajo a esa ciudad almuerzo alli cada dia, de lunes a viernes. La comida es variada y deliciosa y el servicio es fenomenal!

Pros: Food quality, Great service, Good price
Cons: none, none , none
rosi
rosi

¡El mejor restaurante vegetariano en Bogotá!!!

5 Posted on 02 / 29 / 2012

Excelente atención de todo el personal (son muy amables y de gran ayuda). Comida deliciosa y variada. Agradable ambiente. Muy bien situado. ¡Lo recomiendo!

Pros: Excellent food, healthy & delicious cuisine, Very nice & friendly staff & good value
Diana Puentes
Diana Puentes

Fantastic Food

5 Posted on 02 / 22 / 2012

I love going to Zukini when I'm in Colombia, because I feel like I'm having lunch at my mom's house. They have an excellent selection of food, many options available to choose from. The price is perfect for the high quality of the food they offer. I love going through out the week as their menu changes daily. I enjoy their international food day, and the empanadas, best ones I've had in all of Bogotá! I recommend it hands down! Plus their services is excellent, they have a very friendly atmosphere, the ladies there are always so kind and helpful. And the manager speaks English!

Pros: good value, healthy cuisine, excellent food
Cons: They don't have a restaurant in the US
AlbertHernandez
AlbertHernandez

Best Food I EVER had!!!!

5 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2012

Zukini Is everything I ever wished for in a vegetarian Restaurant. I could not ask for anything more. Just when I thought I have had the Best, Zukini came along and proove to me Dreams do come true. Ive been all over the world and this place tops it all. They have all the Colombian dishes I had hoped for and more. They had freshly made vegetable & fruit juices. I felt so alive eating there organic food. I rate this place on a scale 1-10 they easily get a 15. to top the experience off the employees are too kind. They go far beyond the limits of an ordinary vegetarian Restaurant.

Pros: Excellent food, Great service, Healthy chioce

AngelicaCifuentes
AngelicaCifuentes

FENOMENAL!

5 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2012

the food was incredible, the service was outstanding and its well priced. I'll go back there every time I'm in Bogota.
Try the empanadas, they are to die for

Pros: excellent food, great value, super friendly staff
maynard7
maynard7

Decent food, but expensive for Bogota

3 Posted on 02 / 13 / 2010

In February 2010 I paid 10,000 pesos for the set meal of the day. Most veggie places in Bogota are around 7,000 so this was expensive for here. The food was OK, but not special enough for that price differential. I was there on a Friday (international day for this restaurant) and they had Arabic food. They gave me a lot of food, but I would have rather had something a little more tasty. They did have whole grain rice. They used plastic utensils and cups. Probably once was enough for me.

Pros: Whole grain rice, Big portions
Cons: Expensive, Food not really tasty

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegetariano Zukini: