I went on a Saturday afternoon in July 2014. The current meal of the day costs 70 pesos. You get a choice of salad, choice of soup, choice of 2 of the 4 entrees from that day + drink, desert & bread. A very filling meal, and creative cuisine... No beans & rice on the plate, which is nice. Nearest Metro station is Chilpanzingo.Pros: Lots of food, Creative menu
I enjoyed my enchilada.
Cons: Not very generous opening hours, Atmosphere
The Menu for 60 mexican pesos (quite economic) comes with hot or cold soup, fruit or vegetables salad, 2 main dishes, desert and something to drink. So really well served, and tasty. Kind service. Even delivery if nearby.Pros: Tasty, Good portions, Kind staff
I had a whole meal for just 45 pesos.
Tamarind water, fruit salad, onion soup, super spicy greens w/ tvp, and tvp picadillo, all vegan.
The dessert was horrible, but everything else was pretty darn good !
The place is a bit dirty and the service isn't the best of all, but if you're lacking in the money department, I totally recommend this place.
Cons: dirty, not the best service
Pretty bad service. They were out of too many things (no ice, no avocado, etc.). Waiter could only recommend 3 things out of the whole menu.
The place was kind of dirty, and had no charm to it. and the waiter was talking on his phone while serving us.
The food wasn't very good either.
Too bad! We were expecting a lot more from this place based on what we read on it's description! (There was no vegan mac&cheese by the way)Pros: ---
Cons: bad food, bad service, not very clean
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Mexico City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Vegetariano Roma closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 812 times since Jan 2013.