Simple place, offers weekday lunch. Price: Inexpensive more-less

AshleyB
AshleyB

Good

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2014

I visited Vegetariano for the first time last Friday. I found the atmosphere of the restaurant to be a little off; it's a small place and the man who serves (presumably the owner) was sitting at a nearby table reading the newspaper as we ate.

The spinach soup was really delicious and the samosas were certainly good, but not spicy enough.

This restaurant uses a lot of organic flour, which is pretty hard to come by here in Spain, but I found the cakes made with this flour to be a little dry for my taste.

Pros: Fast service
Cons: Dry desserts
kellyb03
kellyb03

a quaint, home-style vegetarian treat

Posted on 10 / 08 / 2008

My friends and I went here for lunch and had a lovely time. The restaurant is on a residential street and looks closed from the outside... but as you enter inside you feel as though you're in someone's humble home. The restaurant was quite small but very warm and welcoming. Good food, but not the best in town for the price.

Pros: good food, healthy

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegetariano: