Vegetarian Food Stall

Located within the hospital. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Thai, Fast Food
Canteen at the Songklanakarin Hospital, Prince of Songkla U., Karnjanawanij Road
Hat Yai, Thailand
n/a

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by troysantos
troysantos
troysantos
  • raw

Typical Chinese Vegetarian

4 Posted on 08 / 18 / 2014

Decent tasting, typical choices, nothing in English, typical prices (~35 baht). I'm no fan of the fake meats, (or the real meats either!) but at least they taste good. Lots of the Chinese Thai veg food is pretty oily for my tastes so I'm always a bit choosy.

Decent size portions.

They have steamed buns.

I've been here twice. Second time was right at lunchtime and the line was long but even then only took a few minutes to the front.

I'm pretty sure I had brown rice, but maybe it was light brown rice. Not certain.

If you want food to order you can go to other places besides this one. But, you'll need to be able to communicate! This place doesn't do food to order.

Pros: The place exists! , low price, brown rice / light brown rice
Cons: lots of oily stuff, no English signs , rice is dry and hard - typical Thai rice

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegetarian Food Stall: