Vegetarian Fast Food

Vegan-friendly, Indian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by clashbabi
etoiles
etoiles

Great deal and great food!

5 Posted on 01 / 27 / 2011

You can't go wrong going to this fast food restaurant since everything is vegetarian! The only problem is that the menu is not in English but the people there are very friendly so you can just ask for a vegetable dish or bean dish or whatever you want. They have delicious Indian food of all types including appetizers such as samosas and main dishes, soups, and desserts.

Just as the other reviewer they do give lots of samples and are very happy to have the business and are extremely affordable.

One warning, the food is very spicy so do not go here if you cannot stand the heat!

Pros: Excellent value, completely vegetarian, friendly staff
Cons: Extremely spicy, Menu is not in English
clashbabi
clashbabi

flavor.explosion.in.my.mouth

4 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2010

For 21$, I just walked out of this place with a bag full of homemade, vegetarian, Indian food goodness for 2. ((including the cashew/saffron dessert bites))

flavor.explosion.in.my.mouth

I tried at least 6-7 different items on the menu- the owner kept giving samples-- not one thing sucked! It is all amazing!

This place is surely a diamond-in-the-ruff and I'm sure is often over looked.

I'll visit this place at least 4-5 times a month.

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegetarian Fast Food: