Vegetarian Bistro Satyr

Vegetarian bistro with vegan options. Majority of main dishes are either vegan or can be made vegan. Dessert is a pancake with caramelized banana, chocolate and coconut. One panini is vegan. Menu only in Czech; email for translated version. Least expensive menu item is french fries with tartar sauce or soyaneza (vegetarian or vegan), 25 CZK ($1,2). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, International, Take-out, Delivery

First Review by Solun
Markxvx
Markxvx

Great food for a small price

4 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2013

Me and 2 friends arrived at 14:45 and discovered the place closes at 15:00. Fortunately they still served food and I ordered the Mexican seitan burger, my friends ordered the daily menu and falafel. I tasted everything and was very satisfied. I would recommend the Mexican seitan burger to anyone (even to non-vegan friends). For the burger I payed 65 crowns which is 2,60 euro and I think that's great value for a big tasty burger like that.

Pros: Friendly and English speaking personel, great value
Cons: Closes early, No vegan desserts
Solun
Solun

Cheap, simple, nice

3 Posted on 08 / 22 / 2012

I have been there only few times but I can honestly say that this business is not doing anything wrong. They present themselves as a simple, nice and cheap vegetarian restaurant - and that is true.

Food is quite good. In some cases, you might be even surprised how good it in some cases is. Well, you can find not so good dishes, too. For example fried vegetables with good soy dressing and tempeh - but it were very, very sticky from oil. It was very good but I had to use paper towel to reduce the amount of oil - it was everywhere. I think I could have an oil soup from all the oil that was in this food. But after removing some of it, the taste was really good. Just try, you won't make a mistake because it is really cheap (compared to other local restaurants).

Pros: it's cheap, it's tasty, it's fast
Cons: some unhealthy items on their menu, fast lunch, not family dinner

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegetarian Bistro Satyr: