Went to try the home made fake meat and it wasn't vegan and only 4 dishes on the menu were. Lovely decor and atmosphere but we left without eating, sadfaced, found a vegan friendly buffet further down Beian Road.
Food just average. you have to tell them first if you are a vegan. Some dishes are too oily to me.
Possibly the best salad and starter I had in taipei!Pros: Friendly staff, Great salads, Easy to find
This is a nice, small neighbourhood restaurant. Although all the meats served are mock-meats, vegans should be aware that the cheese is real dairy cheese.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Taipei Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has Vege closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 477 times since Jan 2013.