Offers traditional Chinese style vegetarian food such as vegetable, tofu, mock meat dishes, and soup. Noodle and rice items are also part of menu. Has dim sum such as siew mai. Signature dish is fried wanton noodles. Thai coconut drink is among the options. 10-minute walk from Mahkota Parade and Melaka Megamall. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese
639 Jalan Melaka Raya 10, Taman Melaka Raya
Malacca, Malaysia 75000
012-3833809, 012-3081075

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Tofumight
beatgirl98
beatgirl98

Great Chinese veggie food

4 Posted on 05 / 09 / 2013

I'm always suprised at what Chinese restaurants can do with tofu and TVP to make fake meats and fish. I ate satay 'meatballs' which is a local speciality and was really tasty - just the right amount of spicy and you could really taste the peanut sauce. I also had brown rice (a real treat in South-East Asia!) and the healthy tofu stir-fry which was pretty nice, but I should have ordered less as I couldn't finish it all. I had a lovely liquoric-y tea as well. I couldn't fault the service, the owner was lovely and friendly and I just wish the place had been busier (although it seems that many businesses in Melaka are quiet at the moment). The whole meal cost 16MYR (about $5) so fairly reasonable considering it really filled me up!

Pros: Friendly staff, large portions, healthy food
Cons: atmosphere is lacking as it was quiet
Futurindo
Futurindo

Food Taste so so

2 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

Restaurant are air condition, Food are not really good. I had try their siew mai, soft tofu, mushroom with vegetable

Tofumight
Tofumight

Decent Chinese Vegetarian Food

3 Posted on 07 / 17 / 2012

Stumbled upon this quiet restaurant with friendly staff. Tried their dumpling soup, siew mai and fried wanton noodles (See photos). Taste is good and price is reasonable.

Pros: good value, friendly staff, adequate serving

Dear Owner and Manager of Vege Good: