Opened in Oct 2012, this quick service cafe makes known Chinese food but with a vegetarian twist. Most items appear to be vegan besides the frozen yogurt and pumpkin soup. Has combo plate deals as well kids meals. Spacious and modern interior with clean design. Order at the counter. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out
496 Main St (Long Island)
Islip, New York 11751
631-650-7788

Mon-Thu 9:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-11:00pm, Sun 2:00pm-9:00pm

First Review by BettyeL.Rainwater
Harlequinade
Harlequinade

Good

3 Posted on 05 / 06 / 2014

I liked the food - but as someone mentioned before - it's nothing particularly special. Then again, Chinese Vegetarian food is perhaps the most - obvious/well know - of veg food - because of the use of tofu.

So my palate wasn't wow'ed! But it's good for what you pay for and it's not inedible, it's actually tasty - it's just kind of typical.

Pros: Fast, Cheap
Cons: Boring
Blind_Mary
Blind_Mary

Vege Favor is awesome!

5 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

I've gone here consistently with my brother (a meat eater, le gasp!) since Vege Favor has opened and each time we are always satisfied with what we ordered. The employees are always pleasant and willing to answer any questions you have (nutritionally or not). Plus it's at a really fair price for the amount of food you receive.

Pros: Great customer service, Variety in selections , Very fair prices
BettyeL.Rainwater
BettyeL.Rainwater

Vege Favor not my Vege Favor-ite

2 Posted on 11 / 02 / 2013

While I was excited at the prospect of a vegan restaurant in Islip, I've eaten there three times, and each time have said, "that's the last time." It's not BAD, it's just not particularly GOOD. It's pretty inexpensive, has take-out, service is fast food style...but I find the food pretty bland.

Pros: inexpensive, fast, has take out
Cons: bland food, always empty

Dear Owner and Manager of Vege Favor: