Opened since Oct 2012, this quick service cafe makes known Chinese food but with a vegetarian twist. Most items appear to be vegan besides the frozen yogurt and pumpkin soup. Has combo plate deals as well kids meals. Spacious with clean design. Order at the counter. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Asian, Fast food, Take-out
496 Main St (/on Long Island)
Islip, New York 11751

xkarax
xkarax

Love it!

Posted on 10 / 07 / 2014

I love Vege Favor. Yes, it is Chinese food that can easily be made vegan or vegetarian, but it is really cool that there is a place like this on Long Island!
I always get the combo meal that is $6.99. It comes with one entree, a salad, spring roll, and rice or lo mein. Very filling and delicious. The veggies are always fresh!!

Pros: Great prices, Fresh vegetables!, Near where I live
Cons: Wish they had a creamy vegan froyo!, Bigger cups for drinks please :)
Harlequinade
Harlequinade

Good

Posted on 05 / 06 / 2014

I liked the food - but as someone mentioned before - it's nothing particularly special. Then again, Chinese Vegetarian food is perhaps the most - obvious/well know - of veg food - because of the use of tofu.

So my palate wasn't wow'ed! But it's good for what you pay for and it's not inedible, it's actually tasty - it's just kind of typical.

Pros: Fast, Cheap
Cons: Boring
Blind_Mary
Blind_Mary

Vege Favor is awesome!

Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

I've gone here consistently with my brother (a meat eater, le gasp!) since Vege Favor has opened and each time we are always satisfied with what we ordered. The employees are always pleasant and willing to answer any questions you have (nutritionally or not). Plus it's at a really fair price for the amount of food you receive.

Pros: Great customer service, Variety in selections , Very fair prices

BettyeL.Rainwater
BettyeL.Rainwater

Vege Favor not my Vege Favor-ite

Posted on 11 / 02 / 2013

While I was excited at the prospect of a vegan restaurant in Islip, I've eaten there three times, and each time have said, "that's the last time." It's not BAD, it's just not particularly GOOD. It's pretty inexpensive, has take-out, service is fast food style...but I find the food pretty bland.

Pros: inexpensive, fast, has take out
Cons: bland food, always empty

Dear Owner and Manager of Vege Favor: