Part of the Veganz supermarket chain from Berlin, this shop opened in Jun 2014 and offers exclusively vegan products, from fresh fruit and vegetables to sweets, toiletries, cosmetics, prepared foods, to meat- and dairy- alternatives. There is also a bistro Vresh2Go inside. more-less
Margaretenstra├če 44
Vienna, Austria 1040
+43-6645228831

Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 8:00am-6:00pm

First Review by JazzyCow
I_love_pears
I_love_pears

Great range of chocolate!

Posted on 04 / 15 / 2015

Unfortunately we didn't cook much in Vienna so I didn't get to buy any groceries but the range seemed very impressive. I was most taken with the range of chocolate bars! I tried a couple of new brands and was blown away. So much so that I went back a few times to stock up. I noticed they also had take away options like salads, sandwiches and cakes. Would definitely go back!

Pros: Variety, Take away option, Best vegan chocolate!
Misanthropia
Misanthropia

Vegan shopping dream

Posted on 04 / 11 / 2015

Great selection of vegan products, including many vegan cosmetics, which is nice. They also have an ice cream stand where you can set together your own vegan ice cream, and every wednesday they offer student discounts.

Pros: Great selection., Student discounts.
JazzyCow
JazzyCow

Such a Modern Concept!

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

I was so excited to find this supermarket in Vienna! For once, us vegans never have to read a label in an entire grocery store (unless we're concerned about specific ingredients or nutritional info). The store was quaint and had a good selection. I was particularly excited by the HUGE selection of vegan chocolates -- from dark chocolate to milk chocolate to white chocolate, with all types of flavourings and added ingredients, and the option of some sugar-free chocolates (either sweetened with xylitol, erythritol, or stevia). I bought quite a few chocolates here and at the Veganz in Berlin, a refrigerated soy cappuccino, and a couple raw granola bars. There is so much more than that to choose from though. Even if you're just on vacation, this sore is a MUST visit!!!!!

Pros: huge selection, cute store , novel and progressive concept
Cons: none :)

Dear Owner and Manager of Veganz: