Veganz Buffet Brunch - Extr...

Veganz supermarket offers a brunch buffet on Sunday in ExtraVeganz. Dishes are inspired by different countries. All vegan, around 50% raw, and many gluten-free choices. Email brunch@veganz.de for reservation. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Raw, Western, Buffet, Salad bar, Fusion, German

Pilgramunna
Pilgramunna

reservation needed

Posted on 11 / 26 / 2015

We didn't had a reservation, so the waitress told us that we have wait for 2 hours although two tables were empty.

Bozena

MuK-UK
MuK-UK

I ate too much...

Posted on 09 / 26 / 2015

I loved it. Lots to try, most of it really really good and I kept eating long after I should have stopped. I thought it good value, but would have liked to see more bread or pastry options.
My partner was disappointed as the staff were very vague about what was gluten free and did not feel able to join me and had to make do with a coffee and snacks from Veganz.

Pros: A worthwhile experience.
Cons: Not clear what was GF.

StefanieE
StefanieE

Good, but expensive

Posted on 06 / 20 / 2015

The food tasted very well and was served nice prepared. Nevertheless I expectet a higher variety of food for the price of about € 17.00. Furthermore sometimes it took a little bit longer to refill empty dishes. All in all it was a good brunch, but in my opinion a little bit too expensive for the served offer.

Pros: Taste
Cons: Price, Variety of food
Unk
Unk

Brunch - What can I add?

Posted on 11 / 13 / 2014

Unlike some Berlin veg*n places, this one has vegetables. And I didn't see any fake meat. Brunch was marvelous, though getting a table was a challenge. (And my reservation by e-mail was never confirmed.)

Pros: Vegetables
Cons: Popular
Kyttiara
Kyttiara

Amazing raw brunch

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2014

I went there two times, and I was amazed! Lots of raw, gluten free food, everything nicely presented, not so expensive for the quality of the food.
Love it! But I brought two non-veg friends who find it all weird so think twice before you bring raw-newbies ;)
Also, I came here a bit late and I paid half-price! Waw!

Pros: great raw food, nice place, lots of options, not so expensive
Cons: not IN the café
elrujo
elrujo

GOTTA SEE IT PEOPLE

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2014

in a nice area you got this vegan heaven

a must go for any vegan

Pros: good variety, tasty
Cons: maybe bit pricey
eristdoof
eristdoof

Good food but no in-house coffee

Posted on 10 / 31 / 2013

Although Happy cow says it's in expensive I don't agree. Sunday Brunch cost €14 pp before drinks, which is more than I would normally pay in Berlin for Brunch. In Berlin the trend for Vegan restaurants to be Gourmet style (Mano-Verde, Kopps, Lucky leek ...) and it also applies to Goodies.

The quality of the food though is very good. Problem is you want to keep on trying stuff out but before you know it you're stuffed. The food is made in view of the customers and new dishes are constantly brought to the counter. Worth checking what you're putting on your plate though, as a couple of times I'd bite into something thinking it was savoury but it was sweet.

One thing I did think was really bad is that to get drinks you have to go out to the main shop precariously carrying your coffee back, in the rain avoiding pedestrians and the dog ****.

Pros: Good food quality/variety
Cons: no in-house drinks , a bit pricey, Busiest time is crammed
rachaelcamp
rachaelcamp

Incredible!

Posted on 08 / 28 / 2013

If I lived in Berlin, I would be here every Sunday.
This brunch is a must! Such an amazing array of food :) it's all fresh and there are new plates all the time. I enjoyed the hot dishes especially.
We were typical tourists and its worth knowing you need to go and buy your wristbands from the supermarket first. There is also a Goodies (veggie cafe chain) here that you can get a great coffee from (macciatos are spot on)
Anyway, book early, I booked on the Wednesday before and they hardly had any tables left. That just proves how good it is . :)

Pros: Yummy food, Lots of choice, Fresh
Cons: The sitting system isn't that clear
hungryherbivores
hungryherbivores

I would move to Berlin for Veganz.

Posted on 08 / 07 / 2013

Veganz was heaven on earth for me. It was awesome to be in a store where you already knew that everything was vegan, no need to ask or read labels. They had a great variety of goods as well. I was bummed that the hostel I was staying at did not have a place for me to cook because I would have really liked to make some of the frozen products they offered.
Perhaps the best part of Veganz is their side cafe. I was only in Berlin for two days but I went to Veganz twice each day. The cafe has sandwiches with the most delicious vegan cheese on it. I kept meaning to ask where they got their cheese because it was the best. They also served baked goods and soft serve ice cream. I had both the mango lasse and banana peanut butter flavors. Everything that I ate at Veganz was delicious. Nothing I consumed disappointed. If you visit Berlin, make it a point to visit Veganz. You won't be disappointed!

Pros: great service, tons of variety, awesome cheese
kenvegan
kenvegan

Best breakfast in Berlin!

Posted on 06 / 05 / 2013

I had perhaps the best brunch I have ever had in a back room next to Veganz in Berlin. This isn't a real restaurant, but more of a gathering of insiders who love food. Each week, the CEO of Veganz grocery store hires different top vegan chefs from around Germany to prepare this AMAZING vegan Sunday all-you-can-eat brunch. 80% of the food is raw, and all the food served here is absolutely delicious! It is necessary to make a reservation for this place, as seating is limited, and the word is getting out quickly. If you want one of the finest brunches you will ever eat in your lifetime, I would highly recommend you check out this place.

Pros: Food, Nice Vibe, Great vegan food
sglcklch
sglcklch

Incredible brunch!

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2012

Came here for the brunch and it was AMAZING! A lot of choices, some cooked, some raw. And by raw I don't mean some plain old salad or cut-up vegetables/fruits, they actually had wraps, crackers and even chia seed puddings that were gone the moment they were put out on the table. Everything was delicious. Even better, the staff constantly refilled the food and came out with new stuff from time to time. We were beyond full and about to leave, then suddenly saw them put out a pan of freshly baked savory tart. Couldn't help but grab two slices. So good.

I also liked the bright decor and lively atmosphere. If you sit in the main dining room, which we didn't as it felt a bit stuffy in there, you can see the massive kitchen where the staff will be slaving away making all that yummy goodness.

They also have a cafe and a grocery store next door. The shop has great selections and the cafe has some of the most outrageously scrumptious looking cakes I've ever seen. Now only if these were included in the buffet too...

Pros: ecellent food, atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Veganz Buffet Brunch - ExtraVeganz: