Open Feb 1, 2014, a vegan cafe offering foods like burgers, voner, langos, pakora, and soup. For dessert the kitchen makes cakes and cookies. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, International, Bakery, Fast food, Take-out

ladyveg
ladyveg

Plastic Cake

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2014

I tried the cherry cake and at first I thought I was eating a piece of plastic cooked into the cake but then I realized that it was part of the base of the cake. Am I missing something here or did this remind me of eating play doh when I was a child? Not inclined to go back and try anything else as the guy who served me looked like he couldn't give a shit and the slice of plastic cake was tiny. At least that was a blessing. :)
Updated from previous review on Saturday December 06, 2014

Pros: It's Vegan, It was the only thing open
Cons: Cake tasted like plastic, Staff not very friendly, Hours on facebook are incorrect
hungrig
hungrig

Good food but ...

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

Out of dish of the day. Out of potatoes, had to change initial order. Then they realized they were out of avocados so I had to swap ingredients in my burger and cancel the second side I tried getting. Burger with the yogurt sauce was really good though. I assume they ran out of everything due to it being Hanse Sail weekend, the city's biggest event of the year.

4 stars for the taste and giving the benefit of the doubt for lack of ingredients due to the festival (this was the Sunday after)
Updated from previous review on Sunday August 10, 2014

Pros: Food is excellent, Quiet location
Cons: Many ingredients/items unavailable, Not in city center, Small menu
bhukit-tima
bhukit-tima

vegan fast food in Rostock

Posted on 05 / 31 / 2014

Now also Rostock has its small vegan fast food cafe. Some burgers, fries and daily specials on the menu. Also some sweets bits and cakes.
Very limited seating capacity.
Located in an interesting suburban area but no central location.
Friendly service, food was nice.

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegangster: