All vegan store selling shoes, animal rights literature, vegan cheeses, meat alternatives, sweets, wines, t-shirts, cookbooks, vegan dog and cat food. New location since summer 2009. Formerly called Bio & Co. more-less
Weyerstrasse 48-52 (near Barbarossaplatz)
Cologne, Germany 50676
0221-4204230

Open Mon-Tue, Thur-Fri 3-7pm, Sat 11am-4pm.

First Review by Sebastian
coi
coi

Good place for vegan shopping

4 Posted on 04 / 04 / 2013

I tried out the store but generally I prefer to by used shoes anyway so I don't need to care about the fact wether they are vegan or not because I don't support the produicing process. But the shop has a big offer of different kinds of shoes, but for me they are far too expensive but I guess for vegan shoes the prices are usual.

I recommend the shop "Goldene Zeiten" that belongs to the same owner and is just across the street. There you can get a lot of vegan food, books, pet food etc.

Pros: big offer, friendly , good located
Cons: high prices
Zmeika
Zmeika

Good spot

2 Posted on 12 / 19 / 2011

Interesting place:some vegan shoes. Unfortunately there were no my size, plus the style was bit old and the choice was very limited. Staff was very polite.

Cons: Choice, Location
Britta
Britta

Vegan shoes and other goodies!!!

5 Posted on 10 / 05 / 2010

This store mill give you a large selection of all-vegan shoes. For men and women, to wear to a nice event or to work, just black or in different colors... I bet you'll find something nice!!!
You can also get cruelty free cosmetics, shirts, books and other very nice stuff there.

(And dont forget to check out the Goldene Zeiten / Golden Times store in the same street. There you have an amazing selection of all vegan food.)

Pros: all vegan, big selection, nice staff
Al-Cajon
Al-Cajon

Small, but great!

4 Posted on 08 / 21 / 2010

It is a small store, but with large vegan assortment. And the owner told me that from 1st September 2010 they will have a larger store with a greater range. So drop by!

Pros: Friendly staff, great assortment
pelzfrei
pelzfrei

Best Store Ever .... Vegan Heaven ....

5 Posted on 01 / 20 / 2010

If your visit Cologne ... dont forget to shop here .. Best Vegan STuff 100% .. and alot of Vegan Shoes for men and women :)

Enjoy..

Pros: 100% Vegan, Best Stuff, Vegan Shoes
Cons: -, -, -
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Great all vegan store!

5 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2009

So Germany has at least 3 all Vegan Stores now at my count. I believe that is on par with the USA! Germany continues to impress me each day! We had a great visit to this store and picked up some essentials such as vegan white chocolate. Very nice owner and staff. We chatted with them about vegan restaurants in Cologne.

Pros: all vegan, great products
Sebastian
Sebastian

Great selection of vegan shoes

5 Posted on 07 / 19 / 2009

"Bio @ Co" or "Vegane Zeiten" as it also known has the largest selection of vegan shoes in all of Germany. If you need (or want) new leather free shoes - this is the place to go. And on top of that they got lots of vegan cheese, sweets, chocolate and some t-shirts as well. Five thumbs up!

P.S. Their selection of shoes can be found at www.vegane-zeiten.de

Pros: all vegan, friendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegane Zeiten: