The flagship VeganBurg location. Offers a menu of vegan burgers along with fries, sides, soup and beverages. Burger patties are made from non-gmo soy bean and/or mushroom and uses organic bread. Visit its website for other locations. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, American, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery

First Review by herbman
Swami
Swami

Perhaps the Finest Burger I've Eaten!

4 Posted on 02 / 27 / 2014

I dropped into this eatery during a recent mission to Singapore and had a very pleasant meal consisting of an avocado and beetroot burger, French fries and steamed broccoli.
From memory, there was very little to criticize about the freshness and taste of the meal, which makes me wonder about the negative reviews posted here. I am very much looking forward to returning to VeganBurg during my next trip to this island nation.

The manager of the establishment happened to be a Filipina so I exercised my Tagalog language skills on her (I'm actually a permanent resident of the Philippines now).

ducky
ducky

disappointing

2 Posted on 01 / 09 / 2013

-poor value, small portion of fries, burger was crap (seemed microwaved!) plus watery juice all for 10.85. Are they insane? I would rather eat meat at McDonald and get a better deal!

-service...they seemed unsure what to do when customers arrive!

-bathroom was dirty and did not even have paper towels

-what is the deal with the fashion magazines at the tables/desks? Is it a beauty salon or a restaurant?!

Pros: fries
Cons: price, quality, service
ColinJamieson
ColinJamieson

Tasty

5 Posted on 10 / 01 / 2012

Ate here twice during a business trip. Highly recommended, but take cash.

Pros: Food, Drinks, Staff
Cons: No credit cards
katveganista
katveganista

Definitely Shiok!

5 Posted on 07 / 25 / 2012

I love everything about VeganBurg. The Creamy Pepper Shrooms burger is a must try! Value for money! Love love love love it!

Pros: excellent food, helpful staff, good value
Peace ...
Peace ...

A Taste of Most Satisfying Burger! It's Vegan!

5 Posted on 10 / 09 / 2011

I read about Vegan Burg in the newspapers and food blogs. I heard about it from meat-eaters telling me this "Mega Nice" Vegan Burger since the beginning of the year. Finally, craving for Fast Food and Burger, and I ended up at Vegan Burg last week.

Ordered the monthly special burger which said "It's creamy. It's peppery. It's mushroomy." - the Creamy Pepper SMushroom Burger @ S$8.85.

OMG, it is the most satisfying burger that I ever had. The vegan patties inside the organic wholemeal bun is crispy, the sauce is tastefully and just love the peppery taste.

Look like this place has much more to offer than I realize, will return to taste the other burgers.

lasm
lasm

Vegan Burg Home Delivery

5 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2011

We love the Vegan Burg Home Delivery service, for meals costing $20 or more. The grass backing on the chairs are very comfortable and the place has a warm homey atmosphere! :) The fries and hotdog are delicious. And the chocolate ice cream is definitely worth a try, not too hard or soft, but just nice!

Pros: vegan, cosy atmosphere, convenient bus stop and mrt nearby
Veronica01
Veronica01

Good idea, but not as tasty as I imagined

2 Posted on 11 / 28 / 2010

I wish vegan "fast food" (as in quick, yet healthy food) was more available around the world yes, so Veganburg is a good idea as a hamburger alternative. But if you are a meat eater, I am unsure if these burgers will curb your craving.

We tried the Smoky BBQ and the Satay burger, apart from the sauce on the patty it was pretty bland. The tofu burger mushed together with the bread (which is EXTREMELY soft and too chewy) and did not really hold or eat like a burger, even other vegan ones I've tried.

I also wondered why they advertise the patties are gluten free and then serve them on wheat buns. I saw a Japanese burger joint in singapore (had only meat burgers) but everything was served on RICE buns which I thought was a novel idea.

I think veganburg should get gluten free buns, cuz boy did we feel TERRIBLE after eating there. The portions are not really huge, but the bread sure did us in. We always avoid wheat, but in this case there was not much option. We're not allergic to gluten either but it just makes us feel exhausted and irritable.

Also they should toast the buns or make the patties thicker because it all is very squishy and not firm.

Like I said good in theory, but needs some work if it's going to be legendary or stir up a fan club.

They could add more salads to the menu as well for some other fast healthy foods.

I'm not craving to go back there any time soon, sorry guys.

Pros: all vegan, fast, different burger toppings
Cons: wheat buns, and way too soft, patty is bland other than sauce, could have bigger menu
herbman
herbman

Nice ambience & Staff

4 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2010

Nice Ambience & Staff . Has been waiting for a Vege fast Food.
Although some burgers has Onion & Garlic there are also those without.

Juice are wonderful.

innovative way to present with Mess Tin Clean and Green!

Pros: friendly staff, ambience, good value

Dear Owner and Manager of VeganBurg - Jalan Eunos:

Thank you for being a Premium FRIEND supporter.

There's another way to promote your business on HappyCow:

Advertise your large, custom banner on the East Singapore page, or any other regional page.

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2014/03/10