VeganBurg's flagship location. Features a menu of all-vegan burgers along with fries, sides, soup and beverages. Burger patties are made from non-gmo soy bean and/or mushroom and buns are fiber-fuelled with seeds and walnuts. Free Wi-Fi. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, American, Juice bar, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery
Now Open

Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm

First Review by herbman
mum23
mum23

Great vegan burgers and more

Posted on 07 / 05 / 2015

This place is a family favourite. There are two stores in Singapore that we've been to. The main one is in Eunos and has a bigger menu. The second is in Marina Boulevard (near Downtown MRT station) and while still good, has a smaller menu. The main difference in menus is the range of sides and desserts.

The service in the Eunos store can be VERY slow. After ordering your food, expect a decent and long wait time. Still, the burgers and sides are great - the Hawaiian burger and the mushroom burger are probably our favourites. Kids and adults alike shouldn't go without have their rice icecream (either vanilla or chocolate, with chocolate coating, shaped like a love heart). Skip the chocolate brownie though - you'd be better off with NomVnom's chocolate cake if you fancy something like that.

Oh - they also do home delivery! So, if you're feeling peckish at your hotel or apartment, just call them and get your food delivered!

Pros: Good range of burgers, Yummy rice icecream, Reasonable pricing
Cons: SLOW service at Eunos store
TingHsuanVDu
TingHsuanVDu

Good meal, well presented restaurant

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2015

Nice experience, creative menu and great environment. Staff was not very friendly. Drinks are all from cobcebtrate liquid. Each burger uses mock meat and some fresh ingredients such as pineapple, mushrooms etc. Since I normally don't prefer mock meat, the burger wasn't amazing for me, if you don't mind mock meat you will enjoy the burgers for sure! Broccoli was good, fries was average, the spinach potato pop was really delicious. Very cool that they have lots of posters promoting veganism in the restaurant. I would say the overall experience was pretty decent, and would recommend to others.

Pros: creative menu, 100% vegan, eco friendly environment
Cons: concentrate drinks
RenkeFlexanist
RenkeFlexanist

Best Selection Of Vegan Burgers In The World

Posted on 01 / 28 / 2015

Burgers are cheap and delicious! Wish the fries/broccoli cost a bit less.

Pros: Great Selection, Cheap Burgers, Puts Effort Into Recycling

nickb
nickb

Very cool franchised vegan fast food

Posted on 01 / 13 / 2015

Vegan burg is a very cool franchised fast food restaurant which does a nice job promoting the benefits of veganism. Perhaps I set my expectations a little too high for the quality of the food - the burgers were good but not amazing. The mushroom with creamy sauce was the pick of the burgers we ordered, although the Hawaiian also tasted pretty good. Of the sides, it was nice to be able to order a cup of steamed broccoli, and the spinach pops were delicious. Disappointingly, the only drinks on offer were artificially sweetened fruit drinks. Overall, It is great to see a franchised vegan fast food option and Veganburg offers a good range of pretty tasty, pretty healthy food.

Creamy Mushroom burger
Tropical Hawaiian
Fries, broccoli & spinach pops

Pros: Promotes veganism, Tasty burgers
Dolph
Dolph

Still vegan junk food...

Posted on 12 / 06 / 2014

Call it verge, call it vegan - it's still junk food. Seemed clean enough but the food is processed and dripping in oil and sauces.

Pros: No animal products used
Swami
Swami

Perhaps the Finest Burger I've Eaten!

Posted on 02 / 27 / 2014

I dropped into this eatery during a recent mission to Singapore and had a very pleasant meal consisting of an avocado and beetroot burger, French fries and steamed broccoli.
From memory, there was very little to criticize about the freshness and taste of the meal, which makes me wonder about the negative reviews posted here. I am very much looking forward to returning to VeganBurg during my next trip to this island nation.

The manager of the establishment happened to be a Filipina so I exercised my Tagalog language skills on her (I'm actually a permanent resident of the Philippines now).

cksurfz
cksurfz

Nice

Posted on 01 / 18 / 2014

Nice place to dine in.

Pros: Short Waiting Time, Delicious
Cons: Slightly Expensive
Happy belly
Happy belly

Posted on 08 / 24 / 2013

Best place to dine when I'm craving for a satisfying classic burger and fries meal.

ColinJamieson
ColinJamieson

Tasty

Posted on 10 / 01 / 2012

Ate here twice during a business trip. Highly recommended, but take cash.

Pros: Food, Drinks, Staff
Cons: No credit cards
Guest
Guest

Definitely Shiok!

Posted on 07 / 25 / 2012

I love everything about VeganBurg. The Creamy Pepper Shrooms burger is a must try! Value for money! Love love love love it!

Pros: excellent food, helpful staff, good value
Peace ...
Peace ...

A Taste of Most Satisfying Burger! It's Vegan!

Posted on 10 / 09 / 2011

I read about Vegan Burg in the newspapers and food blogs. I heard about it from meat-eaters telling me this "Mega Nice" Vegan Burger since the beginning of the year. Finally, craving for Fast Food and Burger, and I ended up at Vegan Burg last week.

Ordered the monthly special burger which said "It's creamy. It's peppery. It's mushroomy." - the Creamy Pepper SMushroom Burger @ S$8.85.

OMG, it is the most satisfying burger that I ever had. The vegan patties inside the organic wholemeal bun is crispy, the sauce is tastefully and just love the peppery taste.

Look like this place has much more to offer than I realize, will return to taste the other burgers.

lasm
lasm

Vegan Burg Home Delivery

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2011

We love the Vegan Burg Home Delivery service, for meals costing $20 or more. The grass backing on the chairs are very comfortable and the place has a warm homey atmosphere! :) The fries and hotdog are delicious. And the chocolate ice cream is definitely worth a try, not too hard or soft, but just nice!

Pros: vegan, cosy atmosphere, convenient bus stop and mrt nearby
Veronica01
Veronica01

Good idea

Posted on 11 / 28 / 2010

I wish vegan "fast food" (as in quick, yet healthy food) was more available around the world yes, so Veganburg is a good idea as a hamburger alternative. But if you are a meat eater, I am unsure if these burgers will curb your craving. We tried the Smoky BBQ and the Satay burger and the tofu burger. I wondered why they advertise the patties are gluten free and then serve them on wheat buns. I saw a Japanese burger joint in singapore (had only meat burgers) but everything was served on RICE buns which I thought was a novel idea. I think veganburg should get gluten free buns. The portions are not really huge, but the bread sure did us in. We always avoid wheat, but in this case there was not much option. Also they should toast the buns or make the patties thicker because it all is very squishy and not firm. Like I said good in theory, but needs some work if it's going to be legendary or stir up a fan club. They could add more salads to the menu as well for some other fast healthy foods.

Pros: all vegan, fast, different burger toppings
Cons: could have a bigger menu
herbman
herbman

Nice ambience & Staff

Posted on 09 / 10 / 2010

Nice Ambience & Staff . Has been waiting for a Vege fast Food.
Although some burgers has Onion & Garlic there are also those without.

Juice are wonderful.

innovative way to present with Mess Tin Clean and Green!

Pros: friendly staff, ambience, good value

Dear Owner and Manager of VeganBurg - Jalan Eunos:

Thank you for being a Plus FRIEND supporter.

There are more ways to promote your business on HappyCow, including:

1. Advertise your large, custom banner on the East Singapore page, or any other regional page
  2. Upgrade to Premium FRIEND status to get a Spotlight Feature in HappyCow's popular e-Newsletter, MooZine. You'll also get generous discounts on any additional advertising

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2015/03/12