VeganBurg offers a menu of vegan burgers along with fries, sides, soup and beverages. Burger patties are made from non-gmo soy bean and/or mushroom and uses organic bread. Delivers up to 5-minute walking distance with $50+ order. Exit G of Raffles Place. Restaurant is behind another one on street level. Look for the sign. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out, Delivery

First Review by GKQ8
dicer
dicer

Great fast food place

4 Posted on 08 / 23 / 2014

Went there today and enjoyed the food very much. Well, it is a fast food burger place... So don't expect anything else. I had a creamy mushroom burger (7.90) and it was one of the best vegan burgers I had in a long time :) Try it! The chicken burger was a bit bland though. I also wouldn't take the hot dog again. Very boring as it is only the sausage in some bread. No fried onion, nothing. Tad expensive for 3.90
Very tasty seaweed fries though. Definitely worth going to! Don't expect too much of an experience though. Oh yeah: Currently their freezer is broken, so no ice creme :(

Pros: Creamy Mushroom Burger, Fries
Cons: Some burgers bland, Expensive
gooty
gooty

Opening Hour

5 Posted on 03 / 07 / 2014

The outlet opening hour is 10.30am to 9pm as according to the veganburg webpage. It is not open on sat/sun/ph. Perhaps check again before you go.

jencompgeek
jencompgeek

Decent

3 Posted on 02 / 17 / 2014

I was really looking forward to trying the satay burger while visiting Singapore, as it's hard to find a vegan satay. So I was a little disappointed when I could barely taste the sauce in my burger. I'm not sure if the sauce was too thin or they just didn't use enough of it. The burger otherwise was OK. It didn't wow me. The spinach poppers and fries were pretty tasty though. It was definitely a nice change of pace to have a burger in Singapore, but it was a bit disappointing, especially since I got much better veg food for a lot less money at the hawker centers.

Pros: excellent spinach poppers, friendly staff
Cons: pricey, mediocre burger
SimonHorton
SimonHorton

Vegan Fast Food

3 Posted on 09 / 23 / 2013

I went to Veganberg after reading all the good reviews on happycow. As a result I was expecting a good experience. The food is basically fast food that does not serve animal products, a lot of frying and ketchup. It is possible to make fast food that is fresh and healthy. I think the owners could do some research into how progressive vegan fast food joints are producing healthier alternatives.

+++VeGaNiSaToR+++
+++VeGaNiSaToR+++

Original

3 Posted on 08 / 08 / 2013

It's good but I've eaten better burgers in other vegan places !!! It's expensive and I don't like the only one dessert they have : a rice ice-cream.

GreenEarth
GreenEarth
  • herbivore

AWESOME

5 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2013

To begin with, I think this place is AWESOME. Apart from the burgers and fries, I simply LUUUVVV the mini franks and spinach potatoe balls. I hope they open many more branches across Singapore. And I wish the management of VeganBurg great success

Pros: Simply AWESOME
NaturallyNathalie
NaturallyNathalie

Best burgers ever

5 Posted on 06 / 04 / 2013

Usually vegetarian and vegan burgers are a tad tasteless and dull. This burger even beats a carnivore burger. My favourites are the Creamy Shrooms and Cracked Pepper Mayo.

I find the Golden Shoe outlet much better than the Marina Bay one - they use more sauce in the burger and it just was tastier in total.

Pros: Fresh, Healthy, Tastiest burgers ever
Eric_
Eric_

Love it

5 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2013

The satay burger is to die for. Second best veggie burger ever.

Pros: Location
Cons: Price
Nikki1801
Nikki1801

You MUST go here!

5 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

This place is excellent- they're seriously onto a winner here with this chain. We only managed to eat at this smaller restaurant but there are others around the city, do I'd definitely make the effort to get to one of them!
It's on the street level with lots of other food places, so just take your time walking around the building trying to find it, as it's not obvious so takes a while to find. It's next door to a cupcake shop and I think a printers/newspaper office next door.

Everything here is vegan- and it is hand on heart the best veggie/vegan burger I've ever eaten.
It was great to go somewhere for 'fast food' for once, it was a great experience. For Singapore it's quite cost effective, at around $8-10 per meal including a drink.
Make sure you get here at least once on your trip to SG!

Pros: all vegan, friendly, quite cost effective
Cons: difficult to find
GKQ8
GKQ8

Outstanding

5 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2012

Simple and effective concept. Delicious food served by friendly staff in clean - though a little cramped - surroundings. I was so impressed I went there 3 times during a 7-day visit!

Pros: Good Food, Good Value, Friendly Staff
Cons: Nt in prime location, a bit cramped if crowded. OK if not

Dear Owner and Manager of VeganBurg - Golden Shoe: