A friendly, interesting vegan B&B on a charming property in central Antigua, just 40 minutes from Guatemala City. Offers a full Vegan breakfast every morning and views of the volcano, what more could you want! Veganbnb Travel Tours also available. more-less

First Review by MafaldiMafalda
MafaldiMafalda
MafaldiMafalda

Great new addition to Vegan B&B - just go there!!!

5 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2013

Veganbnb Spain has expanded to Guatemala, brilliant! I had a wonderful time with Emma at the Vegan Bed & Breakfast in Antigua, great food, a lovely house and Antigua is a fascinating city, words do not do it justice! Although not planned, I ended up doing the five day trip called Desire and would highly recommend Veganbnb Travel, Looking Behind The Label is such a great concept, it just added to the value of my holiday, I'll be back to do the other trip, Seduction as soon as possible!

Dear Owner and Manager of Veganbnb Travel: