Offers tours in Malaga and Spain - see webpage. As of Apr 2014 no longer offering room accommodation in Malaga house. more-less

First Review by sambuccy
emfrances
emfrances

Lovely B&B, Central Location, Yummy Food

5 Posted on 03 / 09 / 2013

Thank you Emma for a lovely stay in Malaga, although not a vegan the food is seriously delicious so can be enjoyed by anyone. It is all home made and nutritious which left me feeling inspired to make more healthy choices when cooking and eating.

Emma is a great host and knows a lot about food, Malaga and life in general. Malaga itself has lots to offer but I also opted for the yoga and the biking as part of the fitness weekend which was great fun.

My favourite was arriving to beautiful flowers on my pillow and home made brownies! I will be planning my next visit soon!

Paulabo
Paulabo

Emma's dream.

4 Posted on 02 / 07 / 2013

Not only the excellent breakfasts,( extra large orangejuice with fresh ginger, coffee in a big mug, toast with roasted vegetables, strawberries from the morningmarket...) but the environmentally conscious conversation with a soulmate, makes you understand that Emma is a young, brave woman who knows what it means to make the difference. And she does.
It felt like visiting my sister.

sambuccy
sambuccy

Fab B & B!!!!!!

5 Posted on 01 / 11 / 2013

I have just returned from a week at the Veganbnb in Malaga and must share my wonderful experience! Right in the historical centre, Emma (quite the character) has created a great space that caters for vegans and vegetarians but maintains an 'open door policy' so everyone is welcome. The breakfasts were brilliant and I would highly recommend the scrambled Tofu on toast with sweet potato, it certainly set me up for a days sight seeing in the city! Malaga is great, perfect for a quick weekend if coming from northern Europe and I don't need to mention the lovely weather. I have already booked another stay at the Veganbnb to do the fitness weekend and can't wait to go back, thanks Emma!

Pros: Central, amazing city, Open Door Policy, Fab food & hostess!

Dear Owner and Manager of Veganbnb Travel - Spain: