Vegan shop selling shoes, boots, sandals, belts, bags, wallets, and other vegan accessories. more-less

First Review by phraser
VeganSoapDude
VeganSoapDude

Great Quality, Great Service, At A Price

5 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2014

I love this place. I often walk inside just to browse. I own a few of their products, and have been completely satisfied. I brought in a well worn pair of their hiking boots that were coming apart slightly at the sole, and they repaired them without question, free of charge. They didn't even ask to see a receipt. There is no question that you pay a premium here, but there are few better examples of "you get what you pay for". I'll be back for more.

Pros: Amazing Quality , Amazing Service , Vegan Shoes!
phraser
phraser

Great range and customer service.

4 Posted on 10 / 04 / 2013

Good range, incredibly helpful staff (ran upstairs to dig through the stock room for me to see if they could find the right size).
They will custom-make if you have hard-to-fit feet.

They make a proportion of their products in house! Yay local economy.

Unfortunately, they are quite expensive, prohibitive if you are on a tight budget. However, if you need a pair of dressy shoes for work, or if you're not on a tight budget and want some fashion shoes, definitely check them out!

Pros: Very friendly, helpful staff, Good range of shoes
Cons: Expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegan Wares: