Dedicated gluten-free vegan bakery, open since Jan 2015. Makes American and European style bakery goods. Its products are also sold at local markets. more-less
Now Open

Tue-Sat 7:00am-1:00pm

First Review by Raesock
NML
NML

This Place is Out of This World!

Posted on 07 / 11 / 2015

I can't tell you how excited I was to visit a bakery that was not just exclusively vegan, but also exclusively gluten-free. They use organic ingredients whenever possible and offer maple syrup sweetened options. I can't have oats, so it was great to learn that they use oats in only a couple of the recipes. I went to Vegan Vee with my sister, nephew and boyfriend. We all tried something different. Everything was AMAZING!

You need to make the trip to this lovely bakery or at least purchase their goodies at the Wild Cow and the other locations where they sell their treats.

Pros: 100% GF and Vegan, Everything Tastes Amazing
Cons: Located in an out-of-the-way place
Guest
Guest

This Place is Out of This World!

Posted on 07 / 08 / 2015

Pros: 100% GF and Vegan, Everything Tastes Amazing
Cons: Located in an out-of-the-way place
Raesock
Raesock

wonderful!

Posted on 06 / 13 / 2015

I don't know how all their stuff tastes so great when it is vegan AND gluten free, but everything I've tried has been delicious. My favorite is any of the donuts with lemon and fruit. And I love the girls that work the counter, they are always so wonderful! My only wish is they had later hours!

Pros: selection

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegan Vee: