Distributor of vegan and raw vegan food to health food stores, restaurants, and juice bars. See website for details. more-less

First Review by gr8vegan
Chia
Chia

Vegan Traders

5 Posted on 09 / 09 / 2012

Risa and her husband have been operating the Vegan Traders business for some years now. They bring ready-to-eat food products (both packaged and refrigerated savories and sweets) from producers like local veg restaurants to the health food stores. I shop at the Santa Monica Co-op and always sees the foodstuff that she brings there. The food items are all vegan vegetarian and many are raw.

gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Michelle Cookies and Rahel now I know!

4 Posted on 01 / 22 / 2011

I've always wondered how a few of my favs make it to the santa monica coop, now I know! Great to see the many locations these products now make it to!

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegan Traders: