The showroom/warehouse for its online vegan shoe store, open 3 days for the public to come and try. Upstairs from Las Vegan Cafe, enter via the cafe. more-less
22 Smith Street
Collingwood, Victoria 3066
+61-386691471
OPEN NOW

Tue-Thu 11:00am-3:00pm, Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 11:00am-3:00pm

First Review by Beck1m
Kittybiscuit
Kittybiscuit

Great variety

Posted on 11 / 19 / 2014

I've purchased a few pairs from here online and the shoes are sent in a timely fashion and I've always been happy with the product. The shoes are reasonably priced too. I like the different types of shoes available too.

Pros: price, range
GavReichel
GavReichel

Brilliant Men's shoes

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2013

Excellent selection of men's shoes from Novacas and DiRomeo (Italian brand). Friendly shop staff and good online shop support. :)

Pros: Good range for men and women, Vegan owned and staffed , las vegan is downstairs!
Cons: Womens range us bigger than mens!
Beck1m
Beck1m

I love these shoes

Posted on 06 / 11 / 2013

I have about 15 pairs of shoes from here. They are comfortable as well as cute/sexy.

This company cares about where the shoes are made and what the shoes are made from. They care about bringing stylish yet ethical shoes to us. They care about their customers too. For these reasons I always buy my shoes from them.

Rebecca

Pros: Great shoes, Good prices, Great friendly service

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegan Style: