Independently owned all vegan store selling supplements, snacks, apparel, books, and more. more-less

First Review by gr8vegan
NadineMueller
NadineMueller

You had your chance, baby!

1 Posted on 12 / 30 / 2012

I've been there 4 times and it was always closed during opening hours.
You had your chance, baby.

Pros: I don't know...
Cons: It's always closed.
hundert
hundert

a small but special place

3 Posted on 04 / 02 / 2010

Nice small shop with some interesting products which you usually only get in online stores (vegan cheese...). Of course it's a little more expensive than buying online, but hey, so you can have a chat and some animal rights information for free.
Unfortunatley the nutrition information given by the owner didn't seem very qualified, especially regarding B12.

Pros: uncommon vegan products, friendly staff, more than just food
Cons: not very cheap, unqualified B12 information given
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

Its there!

4 Posted on 09 / 01 / 2009

I feel a little remiss in writing this review because it was closed when I went there, but I was able to see inside the window from various angles and think it'd be helpful to those who want to make the trip up to this place to know that as of the time of this review it is in business. Its a nice little corn shop just a block or two from the Uban exit (1 past marienplatz I believe - there is a good Basic Bio at Marienplatz) It was closed on Sunday and Monday so we missed out. It has a number of vegan bath products and food, definitely a must hit if you happen to be in Frankfurt during the week.

Cons: limited hours

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegan Shop: