Delivery service turned brick and mortar restaurant, at this location since summer 2014. Kitchen makes all-vegan foods from pizza and sandwiches to salads and baked goods. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Western, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery

Tue-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

First Review by HappySK
mystikjosie
mystikjosie

Great addition to the area

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2015

Great burger and super friendly service!! Will go back for sure!!

HereHere
HereHere

Good pizza

Posted on 06 / 01 / 2015

I have been ordering from Vegan Rapide since it opened. I think the pizza isn't quite as good as it used to be (has the crust gotten thinner?). However, I am still a loyal customer. You can get desserts, but beware these are packaged in clamshell containers - and what is nasty for the environment ends up being nasty for animals (recylcing logo 6, but not sure if it is cost-effective to be recycled in Montreal). They do offer sandwiches and also you can get a side of fries. They are good fries, but very greasy!
If you want daiya cheese on the pizza, you can get that, but I find they are better without. Even the meat-eaters I know like this pizza.

Pros: price, delivery
Cons: pizza was slightly overcooked once
Petesternz
Petesternz

Solid addition to Mtl scene

Posted on 05 / 31 / 2015

What can I say? I loved it! Vegan rapide offers a few new twists on the standard vegan burger fare. I loved their veggie burger, which was served in a homemade pita and had a delicious sauce. Their fries are top notch, and they offer vegan soft serve ice cream, as well as other treats. Prices are fair. Great spot, though a bit small and can get crowded!
Updated from previous review on Monday May 25, 2015

My second visit was a bit less compelling. Service still wonderful, but I was not impressed by the pizzas. My kids both had pizza, and neither was a strong offering. The crusts were hard and cardboardy. My sandwich was better, but it too lacked zest. Burgers were still the best thing there, but I found a few of their other offerings to be lacking.
Updated from previous review on Sunday May 31, 2015

Babette
Babette

The very best

Posted on 02 / 22 / 2015

VĂ©gan Rapide might not be located downtown, but you will never regret to go all the way there to eat delicious vegan food. The pizzas, sandwichs and burgers are fabulous, especially the Deluxe burger and you cannot leave without tried the pie with fruits on top. A must-go restaurant in Montreal.

Pros: Friendly staff, Fantastic food
Cons: Cold in the winter, Location not convenient
sandra00
sandra00

Simply amazing

Posted on 01 / 25 / 2015

I've been to Vegan Rapide a few times now and can honestly say that it is one of my top three best vegan restaurants in Montreal. I have tried their Deluxe Burger: AMAZING! Everything is fresh and tastes incredible. I have also had the Rustique sandwich, which I must say, is one of the best vegan sandwich I have ever had. Again, super fresh ingedients. Everything is made fresh and on the spot (you can see them make your food). The staff is super friendly and take the time to answer your questions.

This is a small family operated place and they do an excellent job. The prices are more than reasonnable. I will definitely be going back. Often.

Pros: Delicious, fresh ingredients, Friendly staff, Super affordable
Vegan_ista
Vegan_ista

Really Great.

Posted on 12 / 19 / 2013

I ordered the "pizza des sables", it was AMAZING. The crust really surprised me, it was tender and tasty. But what really got me was the "grated steamed tofu"(what a delicious idea!).
I'll definitely order again soon.

Pros: Excellent food , Good price
vegan-ese
vegan-ese

An Honest Review

Posted on 12 / 18 / 2013

Not in the delivery area but decided to ask if they'd deliver to my office. They said yes and I paid an extra delivery fee. The order was a hour late and cold because they agreed before looking up my address and did not anticipate traffic. To make things worse, my pizza had a cat hair on it. I have three cats at home, so I know. I suspect this business is run out of someone's home... not cool. The shredded tofu on it is a poor sub for cheese, all dried up and unappetizing. The sandwhich was just ok. The cookie was too greasy-sugary. Overall, it was expensive for what it was, and disappointing. I understand it's tough running a business but there are basic standards that must be upheld, especially if focused on food.

Pros: Delivery, Vegan
Cons: Limited Delivery Area, Needs Improvement
HapyOana
HapyOana

Finally healthy quick food delivery is here!

Posted on 07 / 31 / 2013

Great food! Tried 3 different sandwidges and love them all Will surely try all the other ones. Desserts are adictive. Fast delivery and impecable friendly service.

Great ambasadors for vegan taistful food.

Pros: Taisty, healthy food., Nice portions.
HappySK
HappySK

WOW

Posted on 07 / 20 / 2013

Absolutely delicious. I ordered the "L'urbain" sandwich. I can honestly say that I've never tasted a better sandwich anywhere. I tried the muffin as well and it was light and amazing. Delivery was fast and the staff, really friendly. Wow!... Totally Excellent. It's great being able to order vegan food and have it delivered, I am very, very, glad that this place opened.

Pros: Delicious Food, Fast Service, Big portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegan Rapide: