Delivery service turned brick and mortar restaurant, at this location since summer 2014. Kitchen makes all-vegan foods from pizza and sandwiches to salads and baked goods. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, American, Western, Pizza, Take-out, Delivery

Vegan_ista
Vegan_ista

Really Great.

5 Posted on 12 / 19 / 2013

I ordered the "pizza des sables", it was AMAZING. The crust really surprised me, it was tender and tasty. But what really got me was the "grated steamed tofu"(what a delicious idea!).
I'll definitely order again soon.

Pros: Excellent food , Good price
vegan-ese
vegan-ese

An Honest Review

2 Posted on 12 / 18 / 2013

Not in the delivery area but decided to ask if they'd deliver to my office. They said yes and I paid an extra delivery fee. The order was a hour late and cold because they agreed before looking up my address and did not anticipate traffic. To make things worse, my pizza had a cat hair on it. I have three cats at home, so I know. I suspect this business is run out of someone's home... not cool. The shredded tofu on it is a poor sub for cheese, all dried up and unappetizing. The sandwhich was just ok. The cookie was too greasy-sugary. Overall, it was expensive for what it was, and disappointing. I understand it's tough running a business but there are basic standards that must be upheld, especially if focused on food.

Pros: Delivery, Vegan
Cons: Limited Delivery Area, Needs Improvement
HapyOana
HapyOana

Finally healthy quick food delivery is here!

5 Posted on 07 / 31 / 2013

Great food! Tried 3 different sandwidges and love them all Will surely try all the other ones. Desserts are adictive. Fast delivery and impecable friendly service.

Great ambasadors for vegan taistful food.

Pros: Taisty, healthy food., Nice portions.

HappySK
HappySK

WOW

5 Posted on 07 / 20 / 2013

Absolutely delicious. I ordered the "L'urbain" sandwich. I can honestly say that I've never tasted a better sandwich anywhere. I tried the muffin as well and it was light and amazing. Delivery was fast and the staff, really friendly. Wow!... Totally Excellent. It's great being able to order vegan food and have it delivered, I am very, very, glad that this place opened.

Pros: Delicious Food, Fast Service, Big portions

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegan Rapide: