The first fully vegan restaurant/coffee shop in Santiago, opened Oct 2012 at previous location Av. Blanco Encalada 2479 and moved to this larger and brighter space in 2014. Offers a menu-of-the-day plus vegan fast food like pizza, veggie burgers, as well as raw options and various baked goods and vegan cakes. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Western, American, Chilean, Pizza, Fast food, Bakery, Take-out
Fresia 529, esquina Tegualda Barrio Italia
Santiago, Chile

Mon-Sat 1:00pm-8:30pm

• Cash only

First Review by theveganbastard
eeyoresenigma
eeyoresenigma

Vegan bunker of deliciousness!

5 Posted on 10 / 21 / 2014

We travelled to santiago 4 years ago and there were hardly any vegan much less vegetarian options. My how things have changed! We ordered the completo Italiano which was good but the sandwich that had tofu wrapped in nori and then fried like tempura was excellent. Deserts were divine. Best tasting flan cheesecake I've ever had. Creamy caramelly Nom Nom deliciousness. Crust was delicious white cake. Additionally the decor was bright sunny and had cute animal characters everywhere.

Pros: Deserts!!! , Vegan versions of Chilean food , Inexpensive specials
reneepenney
reneepenney

Great Vegan Food

5 Posted on 10 / 03 / 2014

I've eaten here many times and I always enjoy what they offer. Their new restaurant is bigger and the atmosphere is very nice. Their "menu of the day" at lunch is a reasonable price, interesting, and tasty. Also, I never leave without some kind of dessert; they're excellent.

Pros: Great Price, Lots of variety, Large selection of desserts
Cons: Limited Parking, Only accepts cash, Closed on Mondays
DeepgreyAngel
DeepgreyAngel

inexpensive

3 Posted on 12 / 03 / 2013

For reasons of job I ate there almost every day. But let go because in the site serves an elderly lady with very bad bad mood. It is noted that no education and he needs to go to the psychologist because how often mistreated staff working is not a normal person. As far as I can strictly culinary say the food is very ralación to correct what they charge for it. If the place is vegan 100% i have my doubts. When asked for a coffee and I noticed that I served him a jar marked "Nescafe". unforgivable! If your idea of ​​eating is fill your stomach for little money this is your place, but if you want something more than carbohydrates, you must looking for a better place.

proper or pompous?
proper or pompous?

casual

4 Posted on 11 / 21 / 2013

the vegan bunker usually offers a main meal, and two or three different kinds of sandwiches on their rotating menu. they have juices and baked goods as well. everything i tried was simple, but good.

theveganbastard
theveganbastard

the best place in Santiago

5 Posted on 02 / 23 / 2013

I went this place last year and it was one of the most beautiful vegan restaurants that I visit in southamerica, its a small place, with a really warm atmosphere, Bakery and snacks are they best things, meals and the lunch are ok... also you can order a cake from the to take out, for a really good price

Pros: cheap, easy to find
Cons: far from metro, opening time

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegan Bunker: