Vegan and Juice - Jugos...

Little place tucked away in the Holiday Shopping Plaza. Features a buffet and juice bar plus pies and other light Latin-style food. Lunch plate (pre-prepared at 10am) comes with brown rice, choice of 3 sides, and a salad. Busy at lunchtime. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Buffet, Fast food, South American, Latin, Juice bar, Take-out
115B SW 107th Ave (W Flagler St)
Miami, Florida 33174
305-220-3430

Open Mon-Sat 10am-6pm.

First Review by Lisa
Zhajai
Zhajai

LOOOVE THIS PLACE !!

5 Posted on 12 / 05 / 2013

I sincerely love this place. Ever since I found it a few months ago I have been going every week for lunch. I call and place my order before I get there so when I arrive my food is served and ready to eat. My new favorite meal in this place is the Avocado Mambo wrap, yumm it is so delicious!! I do encourage you to get there by 11 AM or earlier when its not so busy, that way you won't have to wait :-)

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, nice vibe
maulydaft
maulydaft

Great food

5 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2013

After getting my cupcake fix at Bunnie Cakes I found my way to Vegan and Juice. I had to drive FAR. It was in a shopping plaza in suburbia. Weird! But it was worth the drive. It took me such a long time to get there they were starting to close. I chose my food hurriedly for take out. Even though the food had clearly been sitting under the heat lamps for a while it was REALLY good. It was the best food I had in my trip to Miami-Dade. The orange cream cake was amazing - I wanted another piece!
It's definitely worth the drive to suburbia :)

Pros: Best food, Parking
Cons: a ways out
nyc2awp
nyc2awp

Really good food!!!

5 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2012

I recently visited them and since it was my first time at an exclusive Vegetarian restaurant I though all the food was GREAT! Good flavor, very creative and nice people. I was always told that vegetarian fair was bland and tasteless but not here. They make everything with flavor and just plain good.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday February 01, 2012

Pros: Creative, Tasty, Great Folks
consciousma
consciousma

Wonderful

5 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2009

tried a few dishes all excellent, well worth the drive! Very friendly staff. Great all fresh fruit smoothies.

Different menu daily & sometimes vegan pizza.
Good sized portions

Pros: good portions, excellent food, great staff
piffelina
piffelina

GREAT!

5 Posted on 07 / 21 / 2009

we visited this place in april, and loved the food and our fanastic banana-strawberry shakes!

we talked a lot with the owner during our visit, and it was clear that he was very passionate about food (he was a vegan too). definitely a place i would like to visit again.

Pros: all vegan, supernice owner
stephmpi
stephmpi

AH-MAAAZING!

5 Posted on 03 / 27 / 2009

Like is mentioned in the other the reviews, this place is a true gem! There are hidden in a little Sweetwater plaza. They are less than 7 block from FIU and the food is beyond incredible. Everything there is vegan and the owner is very passionate about the food. It is heavily Caribbean/ Latin influenced. They offer a "Completo" which includes 4 items. The portions are enormous! When I went I had "Ceviche", lightly fried eggplant in sauce, a delicious cabbage in a "creamy" curry sauce, and some spectacular chickpeas in some sort of heavenly sauce. Also, they make fresh squeezed juices. I had some mighty pineapple ;) None of that watery, sugared up stuff, but real, deliciously fresh squeezed juice!

Pros: Latin Vegan Food, Friendly people, Cheap Cheap Cheap
Cons: There aren't enough of these places!!
Diana
Diana

• non-vegetarian

Great Juices

5 Posted on 06 / 14 / 2008

Went to Jugos for the first time today and the place is outstanding. The food was great as well as satisfying. No fat what so ever, my pineapple orange ginger juice was incredible. They have a lentil patty that is out of this world and not to be missed. Have yet to try their desserts but will do so on my next visit. Their "completa", i.e., a complete meal is the way go and a great bargain. If you want to eat well, healthy at an affordable price, no need to look further than Jugos Naturales.

Pros: Taste, Price, Variety
Cons: Limited English spoken
celyp
celyp

Awesome!

5 Posted on 04 / 22 / 2008

This place is amazing! It is all vegan and the food is absolutely delicious! The people are super nice and the selection is great, all at a very decent price. I will never go back to any other place around that area again!

Pros: Great Price, Great food, Friendly people
Cons: Pretty small
cclark81
cclark81

Excellent!

5 Posted on 02 / 19 / 2008

I eat at Jogo Naturales whenever I get the chance. The plate of the day is always delicious and filling. The cakes and cookies are so good. When I take the food home to my family they don't even realize their eating vegetarian.

Paz
Paz

best in miami!!!!

5 Posted on 09 / 15 / 2007

All i could think was...where have you been my whole life?Jugos Naturales is a true hidden gem,everything is homemade and affordable.It sure beats all those overpriced places i've been to down here.Unlike most south floridians,i don't care about swanky decor and hip crowds,all i want is great food and a knowledgeable staff.

They have a daily platter and today i ate some plátano fufu,nicaraguan beans,rice,salad,tofu with mixed veggies,empanada,and pizza!!!!To compliment this excellent meal i had pineapple juice (made to order.)I have yet to try the ice cream and desserts but i'll make sure to do so next time around.

I will only be eating at Jugos Naturales from now on :)

Pros: kind-hearted people , always something different
Cons: i can't think of anything bad to say!
Lisa
Lisa

Nice vegan lunch

4 Posted on 08 / 27 / 2007

Open Monday-Saturday 10-6.

Specials every day. Really delicious latin style food and juices.

The actual name of the restaurant is Jugos Naturales.

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly people, Not expensive
Cons: Not the best ambience, Some staff have a hard time with English

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegan and Juice - Jugos Naturales: