Second Vegafe branch in Vilnius, located in the same building as the RawRaw. Established Jan 2013. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Wester, Asian, Fusion, Juice bar

Mon-Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by Baldwin471
Marija Jure
Marija Jure

VeGafe - tastiest veg(etari)an place in Vilnius.

Posted on 02 / 01 / 2015

Definitely the best and tastiest place in Vilnius. No friends whom I brought here were disappointed. They have really big and various menus, so even not vegetarians like it.
It's vegetarian place and kind of Ayurvedic kitchen, so they also use milk and pannier cheese, (no eggs), but also have several vegan meals and really are vegan friendly.
P.S. You won't get alcohol here.

Updated from previous review on Thursday July 24, 2014

Pros: excellent food and big choice, Good portions & good value, Friendly service!
Cons: Ventilation/smell is a problem there.
db2202000
db2202000

One of the best vegetarian meals I've had anywhere

Posted on 12 / 05 / 2014

I randomly stumbled across this place while on a whirlwind visit to Vilnius, and wasn't disappointed. Good atmosphere, excellent food, quick, respectful and responsive service. Makes me sad I don't live in Vilnius so I could eat here more often! I had the blue lassi and the cheese and potato spring rolls and both were terrific. Good variety on the menu as well.

Baldwin471
Baldwin471

Wish there were more vegan options

Posted on 10 / 25 / 2014

This is a really nice place, I frequent it when I'm in Vilnius.

Good, fairly large menu, fair prices.

The vegan Kibinai is amazing, but they always seem to only have one or two left. They never make enough and it's quite disappointing, as that is one of few vegan choices.

There are other things that would be vegan, but they cook in animal butter instead of vegetable oil for some reason. Like the Indian samosas, which I absolutely loved when I was vegetarian, but can no longer eat since going vegan. Little things like this they could change and it would be much vegan friendly and attract more people.

Location is excellent, just off the main thoroughfare of Vilnius old town, Gedimino Prospektas.

Service is hit or miss. Sometimes very friendly and approachable, other times the opposite. Luck of the drawer, I suppose.

I'd recommend (Other than the kibinai) - Roasted flatbread, Basmati rice and the Sunrise smoothie.

Looking forward to eating here again.

Pros: Good food, Great location, A couple of Vegan options
Cons: Vegan options very limited, Fairly costly

Dear Owner and Manager of Vegafe - Totoriu g.: