Serves food made with local, seasonal ingredients. Soups, falafal, burrito, samosa, vegeburgers, and weekly seasonal specials. Has a breakfast menu that's served til 12 noon. Lunch 12-5pm. Fri, Sat evenings bookings only. Previously named The Manic Organic Cafe. Price: Moderate more-less
Ovo, Lacto, Organic, Western, International, Fast food
46 Poplar Road, Kings Heath, Birmingham
Birmingham, England B14 7AG
0121-4413802

Open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-5pm, Sun 10am-3pm.

First Review by heywood100
Purpletrousers
Purpletrousers

Fantastic place

5 Posted on 09 / 05 / 2014

Living out of town, I visited the manic organic cafe (previous name) only once or twice, and was impressed. It has now been thoughtfully developed into a beautiful establishment. There is clearly great attention to the quality of the ingredients. Very tasty food, good warm and friendly atmosphere. It's the sort of place if I was in Brum I'd be trying to get to most weeks, very welcoming.
I went with a local friend who also wished to leave a review, his words: "Veg-out: Fantastic friendly and helpful service, reasonably priced with a good selection of tasty healthy food. Always feel better after I've eaten here!"

Rosa Mundi
Rosa Mundi

Lovely atmosphere

4 Posted on 06 / 17 / 2014

Visited Veg Out for the first time on 12 June 2014 and was very impressed with the menu and food. It has a small garden with seats for sunny days. Would definitely recommend this cafe. The evening menu sounded delicious too.

heywood100
heywood100

Very nice place

4 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2011

I haven't been to Manic Organic for quite some time now (it's a bit of a distance from my side of town), but I noticed it didn't have any reviews yet, and thought I'd try to rectify that by dredging up what I can from the depths of memory.

It's not the biggest place in the world, but consequently has quite a friendly, homely sort of feel, which is helped by the personable and helpful staff. The food is well-priced and the portion sizes good, I had a burger and was very satisfied with it. There's also a good range of teas and smoothies.

Dear Owner and Manager of Veg Out: