Provides a menu as well as a lunchtime buffet. Serve mostly Chinese dishes. Cheap and simple, clean and pleasant. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Malay, Juice bar, Buffet, Take-out
Lot 1399, Ground floor, Jalan Kubu, Centre Point, Phase 2
Miri, Malaysia 98000
016-878-0061

Open Mon-Sun 7:15am-9pm.

First Review by freeprincebandar
nikki111
nikki111

The worst vegetarian restaurant in Miri

2 Posted on 09 / 13 / 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times and each time I was disappointed.. The food is very bland and while it is not expensive it is more expensive than the other vegetarian restaurants in Miri.

Pros: not expensive, good location, seems pretty healthy
Cons: not flavorful, menu lacks variety, slow service
Nikki1801
Nikki1801

Loved it!

5 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2013

Options are limited in Miri, but this place is great. We ate here twice (June 2012)- it would've been more often, but from where we were staying it was about a 20-30 minute walk (near Imperial hotel).The pin is correct on the map.

I'm surprised about the previous comment, because we ordered several dishes both time and all the food was delicious! I've uploaded some photos for you. The only difficulty here, was the menus. They gave us 3, maybe even 4 menus- we had something like 100 options in front of us, some English, some Chinese, etc...They had a teenager who could just about hold a conversation with us, so that helped a bit to find out what was what!
In the end we picked something mock meat based, something veg based, and a side and just hoped for the best!

Both times, the food was really good and we enjoyed it. The place was full of locals having dinner, so it must be popular (it has more of a casual dine-in vibe, it isn't street food)and to me it felt like a restaurant! It was a bit more pricey, I think around £6 for our meal for two.

I'm also certain we picked up a card for here, so if I do find it i'll upload it. Also I think the menus were being changed, so hopefully that'll mean one English menu with simple options!!

Pros: great food, lots of choice
Cons: complicated menu, might be far from your hotel
freeprincebandar
freeprincebandar

best restaurant in Miri,but that's not saying much

3 Posted on 09 / 14 / 2012

Opposite the tourist office & bus station in Miri. Typical Chinese meal, food was unmemorable except to say that it was downhill from there for veggie cuisine in Miri. Ferns dish was good. Feels like you're having dinner in someone's living room, despite its attempt to look like a fast food place.

Pros: location, air con
Cons: dirty

Dear Owner and Manager of Veg King Vegetarian: