Vegan pick-up only and delivery food service. No dine-in. Offers American food and international cuisine. Call for hours before you go. Previously named Veg-In-Out. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, American, International, Delivery, Take-out only
148-C Weaverville Hwy
Asheville, North Carolina 28804

Tue 2:00pm-6:00pm

First Review by Chuck

So good!

Posted on 01 / 24 / 2015

Eden Out meals are delicious, nutritious, and scrumdiddlyumptious. Seriously, they provide a great balance of foods that are tasty and good for you. I was looking to break out of my rut as a "junk food vegan" and they have really helped me by providing me with meals that taste good and are actually good for me.

Pros: So tasty, Good for me, Good for my wallet

Great service

Posted on 09 / 28 / 2011

I live in Los Angeles, and I have a friend near Asheville who is considering veganism. I wanted to give him a week's worth of food to try it out, so I called up Veg-In-Out to see about their delivery service. They're really helpful, and set everything up for me within a few minutes.

My friend received his food as scheduled and says it tastes amazing!

Pros: Friendly service, Delivery on time, Tastes great

Dear Owner and Manager of Eden-Out Meals: