Food stall on a small side street of Thanon Charoen Krung, next to Check Inn Chinatown hotel. Look for the red & yellow "jay" flags (vegetarian). Everything on the menu (with pictures) is vegan, made with tofu, mock meat, noodle, and rice. Understands a little bit of English. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Chinese, Thai, Fast food, Take-out
204-208 Soi Yaowarat 8, Charoen Krung Road Soi 14, Khet Samphantawongse (China Town)
Bangkok, Thailand 10110
n/a
  • Cash only

First Review by reissausta ja ruokaa
reissausta ja ruokaa
reissausta ja ruokaa

Good looking menu, bad service

2 Posted on 12 / 26 / 2013

This restaurant was surprisingly easy to find. There were big yellow advertisement hanging by this street restaurant.

They had a menu and I tried to order a noodle soup. After I tried to order that I also tried to point some mock meat photos. Eventually I got only the mock meats, no noodle soup. I decided to continue walking around Yaowarat instead of going and asking for the soup. The person serving me did not smile at all and was bored. I got the feeling that I was not welcome.

I think I will visit this place because the menu seemed interesting, but I hope next time they will understand that I might want both soup and a mock meat portion.

Pros: cheap, feeling of street food
Cons: not too friendly customer service

Dear Owner and Manager of Veg Food Stall - Samphantawongse: