Vegan cafe opened in summer 2009 by celebrity Heather Mills. Atmosphere is family oriented and children friendly. Nice design, has wi-fi. Moved to current location since spring 2013 and is now open year-round; previously at Hove Lagoon, Kingsway, Hove Brighton. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, English, Western, Bakery, Beer/Wine, Fast food

First Review by Shockingfish
KatemateH
KatemateH

non smiley staff

3 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2014

I've been in this cafe 3 times and every time the man behind the counter is not as friendly or as smiley as I'd expect.
The food though was pleasant. I've never really eaten fake meat and been vege 25 years (vegan past 9 months) but tried the hickory chickeny things in a bun. Not sure I'm a convert to fake meat. Bit processed but worth a try. The sweet potato fries were lovely and cake looked nice.

Pros: vegan cakes galore, great location
Cons: staff could learn to smile or want to serve
no8odle
no8odle

All vegan

4 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

Great location and great interior. I usually only get take away cake and really enjoy it. Only ones tried to have lunch there but the preparation took too long and i had to leave to get to work, so my friends had my lunch put in a take away box. i did enjoy it later, but that wasn't the idea when we decided to go there for lunch. Staff seems nice and the menu is pretty interesting, so i would definitely go back and try again on a day off :)

Pros: all vegan , interesting menu, great location
Cons: the kitchen is a bit slow
maible
maible

Cool location with delicious food!

5 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2014

It's awesome to go there during summer with all the children playing outside, a very relaxed atmosphere with awesome cuisine. Can't wait to go there again on my next trip to Brighton.

imogenmichel
imogenmichel

I love VBites!

5 Posted on 06 / 05 / 2014

I came here during my trip to Brighton and was totally blown away! Friendly, helpful staff, delicious food, great location and all vegan. I especially enjoyed the mediterranean vegetable and balsamic pizza, which came absolutely loaded with the best vegan cheese I've ever tasted. Plus they offer a 10% Vegan Society members discount! If I lived in Brighton I would come here all the time.

Pros: Friendly, helpful staff, Amazing all-vegan food, Great location and space
Cons: Not in every UK city yet!
maryveganclimber
maryveganclimber

Awesome!!!

5 Posted on 02 / 02 / 2014

You must go here!! It's one of my favourite places to eat at in Brighton. 100% vegan and loads of stuff on their menu. You'll want to go there more than once just to try everything on their menu. There no-meat pizza, nachos, hot chocolate with marshmellows are sooooooooo good!! Please go and support them. Keep them in business. They are amazzzing! :) Service is fab and they even have a little shop with loads of vegan products.

Pros: vegan food, cozy environment, friendly staff
Cons: close too early
jesse
jesse

Good Food!

5 Posted on 01 / 22 / 2014

This is a lovely little totally vegan cafe and shop. The food is unique, well presented, and tasty. Recommended.

Pros: good food, nice interior, good central location in Brighton
veggiesausage
veggiesausage

Yay, vegetables have arrived.

5 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2014

As a Vegan I've been to V Bites quite a lot, was always a bit of a fake meat junk food fest, which is fine when you fancy that, and who doesn't once in a while? But now, they do amazing roast dinners with either nut roast or one of the VBites meat analogues (beef, turkey or gammon) and loads of Veg (cauliflower & broccoli cheese, cabbage, parsnips, carrot & swede mash, sweet potato, stuffing, sausage, roast potatoes, peas & carrots) and a vegan Yorkshire pudding! A must if in Brighton on a Sunday.
Updated from previous review on Sunday January 19, 2014

anne nik
anne nik

Great for taking your meat eating friends!

5 Posted on 12 / 10 / 2013

Vbites is based on fast food but it is way healthier! I like to take friends and family there for lunch without telling them it is vegan, they have all loved it.
I agree that one of the staff could be friendlier but most of them are really really nice so don't let it put you off.
Enjoy and rejoice that vegan cafes like this exist!

Pros: Vegan!!, Value
PhilSleigh
PhilSleigh

Good range of vegan choices

5 Posted on 11 / 18 / 2013

We ate here one lunchtime - and it was great to have so many choices, all vegan.

The food was well-presented and really nice, and the staff were friendly and helpful. Prices were reasonable.

We enjoyed it, and would be happy to go there again if we went back to Brighton. It's just a shame it's not open into the evenings.

Pros: Lots of vegan choices, Well-presented and tasty, Friendly and helpful staff
Cons: Not open in evenings
paperbagblog
paperbagblog

Awful service, but the food is pretty good.

3 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2013

Staff are rude, tend to ignore you and don't seem to hold any customer service skills. Service can sometimes be slow - and if you're dining with a friend don't be surprised if your food doesn't turn up at the same time. I've had to eat cold food because I politely waited for my friend's meal to arrive. Have waited around 20 minutes for a take-away sandwich to be made - not OK if I'm popping in on my lunch break!

The hickory smoked burger is incredible! Worth ignoring the bad service for.

Pros: Hickory smoked burger is incredible!
Cons: Awful service
gen6
gen6

Average fast food

3 Posted on 09 / 19 / 2013

This place is ok but the staff don't make you feel relaxed and the menu relies on 'fast food' (fake meat) dishes, which suits some, but personally not me

itsmeagain
itsmeagain

disinterested staff leave a bad taste in the mouth

2 Posted on 09 / 16 / 2013

Saturday Sept 7th we went in the afternoon, we had tea plus cake. Cakes are exquisite and really nice. Expensive though. Staff ignored us for 5 mins and look utterly disinterested frankly. They turned people away at 515 yet the place is open til 6.

Pros: vegan
Cons: pricy, staff disinterested in customers, no veg available, all fake meat
MissPennyLane
MissPennyLane

Nice Place for Fastfood and Shakes

4 Posted on 09 / 04 / 2013

We visited this place a couple of times during our stay in Brighton and usually ordered something greasy like vegan "fish and chips", but there was also a buffet where you could get something healthier.
The service was ok, not unfriendly but a little reluctant. The food was made rather from convenience products, but tasty. I guesss you can get something healthier if you want to, or just go somewhere else. The green tea (matcha) shakes are amazing!

Pros: green tea shakes, tasty, inexpensive
Cons: convenience products
rosie
rosie

I'd like it to work but...

2 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2013

Much handier than its previous location at hove lagoon, but... I would like it to be a successful vegan place in such a great location,but the staff are offhand, unwelcoming and disinterested. A 'hello, what can I get you?' would be nice, rather than a vacant gaze. The food is a shrine to fake meat products and could really do with a vegetable thrown in.. The meat feast pizza was incredibly, but not exactly in a good way. It was built into a huge pyramid of four types of fake meat products. The cheesy/homemade baked beans jacket is really nice, but a side garnish if something green wouldn't go amiss.

Pros: Good location , Reasonably priced
Cons: Fake meat, fake meat, fake meat,, Offhand staff , Only open daytimes
vegan james
vegan james

Vegan Food

5 Posted on 08 / 14 / 2013

Wow this is so much better than the old VBites, easy to get as it is in the centre of Brighton, the cooked food is amazing and Tracy who I think is the manger is so very helpful and a Vegan! A must visit. Heather you are a star! Heather Mills that is the owner.

Pros: Vegan , In Brighton, Frendly staff
Miggi
Miggi

Good theory - hope the practice gets better!

3 Posted on 07 / 08 / 2013

First review = first VBites cafe in Hove:
The cafe is a great idea. Everything is vegan, saving us asking about ingredients and demonstrating that it can be done while still offering an interesting menu. Lots of fake meat dishes, from fishcakes through burgers to chicken korma.
It was very busy when we went and had only been open about a week, so we're hoping things will get better. It gets very noisy as there are lots of hard surfaces and clattering as well as background music that made conversation very difficult. It is right by the big play area so beware, there are lots of children screaming outside!
Some of the staff were really trying and working hard while others didn't seem to know what they should be doing. Took a while to get anyone to take our order. The food then arrived quite quickly but some of it was cold - the veggie burger, though cooked, was not hot and nor were the chips. Don't think any of the food was freshly cooked. When we mentioned the chips they were "replaced" - it was obvious that the same portion of chips came back, having been hastily microwaved!
They have fancy gadgets to take orders and transmit them electronically to the kitchen but our drinks order slipped through the system somehow. Couple of staff doing all the work were apologetic, felt sorry for them.
The vegan Mr Whippy ice cream is a great idea, one of the reasons we went down there on a lovely sunny day. They had run out of both ice cream and ice lollies, even though this was the first hot day since they opened!
Need to get their act together.

Updated from previous review on Sunday July 12, 2009 - new location in Brighton:
It has improved since last time, though it still took ages for our order to arrive even though it was quiet and we were the first lunchtime customers to order - at least it was all cooked and warm when it came! We tried ice cream milkshakes, hickory chicken burger, hoisin duck wrap, fries with spicy salt and a couple of cakes. The sauces with the vbites "meats" were great, particularly the hickory BBQ one, and the spiced salt made the fries really tasty and more-ish. Even though one of the cake slices was a little dry as it was the last piece, it was rich and the icing was so lush that it was still enjoyable and the carrot and orange cake was really great too. Nice to sit at the window upstairs with a breeze.
Recommend trying it as long as not in a rush to eat, even if it is fast food style :-)

Pros: EVERYTHING vegan, Location
Cons: Slow to prep fast food!
Isabelle Gosselin
Isabelle Gosselin

Good food to indulge in

4 Posted on 06 / 11 / 2013

We had a marvelous, non pretentious meal at V Bites as we were coming back from a week vacation in Cornwall and as vegans feeling a bit -a lot I should say, deprived. Getting in this restaurant and looking at the menu I felt like a child in a candy store. I started out by drinking a "smoothie" (the content of which was not specified on the menu), nevertheless this lovely pink (strawberry) beverage was delectable, freshly made in the Vitamix. Then I had the Hickory smoked "chicken" burger with a helping of fries on the side in a little bucket. The burger was absolutely delicious, oozing of scrumptious cole slaw sauce, tomato slices and pickles. The fries were non specific, they were like any fries you get in a fast food venue, pale yellow thin sticks of previously frozen potato. The plate was somewhat barren ; I would have liked some salad, some greens to make it prettier and healthier. My husband had his "fish and chips" complete with its sauce tartar and a little salad, and that was so good too, so close to the real thing you wondered for a moment if it was a real fish or not. It was incredibly tasty, and he finished his meal with a piece of cake and vegan ice cream that were declared very good.All in all we were very happy, feeling that we had indulged in tasty, vegan comfort food, and if not the healthiest,well some days this is just what you need!

Pros: Relaxed atmosphere, Staff OK, Tasty food
Cons: Could be healthier
fuz1987
fuz1987

Worth a visit

4 Posted on 05 / 21 / 2013

With a sense of apprehension we went to see what the new vbites had to offer. We hadn't been before when it was open in Hove and heard mostly negative things. But with a new opening and a new location we decided to give it a chance and were pleasantly surprised!

I would suggest you ignore all the reviews pre-2013 as this is clearly not what was available before. There is a selection of options including burgers and pizza all with fake meats used. There is a salad bar and from what I saw it looked tasty. They also do gluten free options including at least one cake. I had the banana chocolate chip (GF) and had to defend my plate against a horde of greedy friends as it was so tasty!

I tried to order a few things which they had run out of, so clearly keeping stocked is still a problem. But they are still finding their feet so I gave them the benefit of the doubt. The staff were friendly if a little unorganised, a few forgotten orders in our group and I had to remind them they hadn't charged me.

If you are looking for a relaxed 100% vegan mid-level eatery down in the Lanes then this would be a good bet.

Pros: 100% Vegan, Inexpensive, Gluten Free available
Cons: Relies too much on fake meat, Unreliable service, Kept running out of menu items
Guest
Guest

Redwoods warehouse

2 Posted on 11 / 15 / 2012

I was so disappointed with this place and neither I or my 4 vegan friends I was with will be visiting again. The service was poor and the food was like picking out Redwoods products of the shelf and getting them put in a bread product etc. There are a lot better places in Brighton offering proper cooked food that is enjoyable with a professional service as standard (Idyea). I expected so much more from this place but should not be surprised by the over use of Redwood's products. never again.

Cons: Redwoods, Redwoods, Redwoods
Coadey
Coadey

Well worth a visit!

5 Posted on 09 / 24 / 2012

VBites is 3 miles west of the Brighton rail station; a bit hidden near the beach by Hove Lagoon, at coordinates 50.8268, -0.1958. It doesn't look like much from outside, but inside it's clean, bright and inviting. There is an all-vegan bar serving beer and wine up front, with a full cafe in the second room and ample seating. You'll find lots of healthy "fast food" vegan selections including wraps, burgers, pizza, and an awesome "Rasher, Lettuce and Tomato" sandwich. We had several items and they were all delicious, high quality and very reasonably priced!

During our visit, Infinity Foods was making a big delivery, so it's great to see they source their ingredients ethically too. It's a shame that VBites is only open in the spring/summer, but stop in if you have the chance, it's well worth it.

Pros: all vegan, excellent value
Cons: distance from Brighton
trinitybourne
trinitybourne

Hmmm... not what I'd hoped for

2 Posted on 08 / 10 / 2012

Being a vegan for nearly 20 years, I am an avid supporter of anywhere that is 100% vegan, so I am quite reluctant to vote anywhere with a thumbs down... However, I feel quite disappointed at this place, I must say.

We arrived there on the other evening about 5.45pm after driving 20 miles from a day trip on our holiday. It was just closing, so we missed out on getting food for the evening. Even though, we were in just before closing time, the staff didn't seem that concerned or open to serving us... not even something quick. It had quite a 'generic' sort of feel to it, as if the staff there didn't really care.

We turned up the next day after 11am and after spending ages deciding what we would like to eat, we found out that we couldn't order anything from the main menu boards - only the 'breakfast menu' was available. I really don't understand how difficult it would be to put a sausage in a baguette with relish to take out or a burger in a bun! We wanted something to take for our trip home and had visited this place 'specially... so it was very disappointing.

The over all feeling I got from here was not a whole lot of love. To me, that is important. The energy of a place, really does send out a vibe. Something just didn't sit right with me.

It's great to see a vegan place. It would be even better to see one that was more accommodating to its customers.

Honestly speaking, it could do better. And I hope it does.

Pros: 100% vegan
  • trinitybourne trinitybourne

It sounds as if they haven't changed then. It must have been incredibly disheartening for the group after walking so far!
    I always like to give places the benefit of the doubt, although in this case, it seems as if it is a general theme. It's probably good that people read about these experiences. Your experience sounds very familiar. Thank you for sharing.

• itsmeagain itsmeagain

Hiya Trinity.We went there on 7 sept, just a week ago, and the staff were totally disinterested, ignored us for nearly five mins, chatting away in Spanish. They turned a group away at 515pm, the group said they had walked 10 miles to be there..it is meant to shut at 6pm so why turn people away at 515?

Jessiekitten
Jessiekitten

My worst dining experience as a vegetarian

2 Posted on 06 / 11 / 2011

On a whim, my partner and I decided to give Vbites a whirl. Neither of us had been before, but I'd heard some decent reviews so assumed it would be a good experience. How wrong I was!

The cafe itself was drab and dirty. It resembles a youth club tuck shop and completely lacks any personality. In spite of the fact that there were only four other customers in at the time, there were several dirty tables. Not a good sign.

I ordered the bacon cheeseburger and my partner ordered the chicken burger and a portion of chips for us to share. Again, in spite of there being only four other customers, they managed to mess our order up. When the food did arrive, it was practically cold. The burger itself was luke warm but the bacon was cold and so was the bun. The chips were standard frozen crinkle cut chips and left a lot to be desired. The burger was unpleasant to say the least. I managed a few mouthfuls before admitting defeat. I have been vegetarian for 10 years now (with a few periods of being vegan) and this is without a doubt, the worst food I have eaten in that time. It's as though it were cooked by somebody who assumed that veggies don't actually enjoy food, or expect food of a decent standard. I'm by no means a food snob, but I expect a certain standard, especially in an area of the UK famed for its vegetarian eateries!
[edited by staff]
Yes, I know that Vbites has never proclaimed to be gourmet or ground-breaking in its offerings, but I honestly wouldn't eat there even if it was free.

In summary, disgusting food and poor service. There are some amazing places to eat in Brighton and Hove, but this isn't one of them.

Pros: Dog friendly
Cons: Abysmal food, Poor service, Dirty, drab interior
  • David Jones David Jones

i also got the impression that this is a fast food restaurant - but speaking as someone who visited the cafe 40 years ago as a child - it was fast food then and thats what we wanted!! Fast food is indeed not to everyones taste, but i was quite happy with the food served and this very harsh review appears to have been prompted by some other factor than the actual experience encountered there. I would highly recommend trying out this vegan cafe and forming your own opinion. I am pretty sure that you will like it.

nigeltart
nigeltart

Open again

3 Posted on 06 / 06 / 2011

I was worried it'd reopen as another greasy spoon after its winter hibernation, but it's back in business again.

The food is indeed mostly Redwoods, but that's great for a snack after the playground. I wouldn't come here for a full meal, though.

They've taken out the sushi-style conveyor belt, so that room feels a bit bare now.

Lots of picnic tables outside, which is perfect on a sunny day.

Overall, it makes a nice occasional change from the playground on the Level followed by a snack at the Loving Hut. It's nothing special, though.

Pros: Next to kids' playground / skate park, 100% vegan
Cons: Convenience food
Loulou
Loulou

everything seemed straight out of a Redwoods pack

3 Posted on 05 / 13 / 2010

This place is hidden away off the prom but we were impressed when we walked in as we could see at least 4 chefs in the open plan kitchen. After looking at the menu it seems like basic American food, burgers, wraps, pizzas which seem all to be straight out of a Redwoods packet. I had a southern style chicken wrap which I was a bit disappointed with. It was about the thickness of a sausage, just a bit longer and cut in half for just under £5. Didn't come with any sides or garnish. If it was from the 'light-bites' menu I could understand but it wasn't. My partner had a soya rasher burger which was much better and more filling. Although even with a side of garlic bread and chips it wasn't really filling. The cakes were lovely - we had a slice of chocolate cake and a chocolate muffin which I can't fault, however the rest of the menu seemed to be too many Redwoods soya products and nothing particularly 'healthy' that I couldn't make at home.

Pros: nice cake, nicely fitted out
Cons: too many redqoods products, nothing 'home-made'
gitika
gitika

Disappointing

2 Posted on 05 / 11 / 2010

I went to VBites hoping for some healthy vegan food, but was very disappointed. It's fine if you want a vegan alternative to McDonalds. There is absolutely nothing healthy about this processed, fried fast-food. There was hardly a vegetable in sight. I ordered the chicky salad as that seemed to have the most veg but apart from a lot of fried vegan something, there was limited salad with it. I have had much better healthier food in non-vegan restaurants. Don't go if you care about what you eat!

Pros: Nice place to sit, Clean
Cons: Slow service, Unhealthy food, Expensive
vegantraveller
vegantraveller

Very good!!

4 Posted on 03 / 08 / 2010

Its very very good, my husband and I order food every weekend. Its the best food that i've had in England thus far. The prices are fair compared to other Brighton vegan restaurants. But my only complaint are the hours, I order from from dinner 2 go which opens at 5pm and Vbites closes at 5pm during the week.

Pros: great food, good prices
Cons: weird opening hours
super8J
super8J

In two minds about this place...

2 Posted on 12 / 06 / 2009

My wife and I took our daughter here for a meal to celebrate her 2nd birthday. The place is certainly funky and was even more so on the evening we were there as they were running a 'coctail' evening and Heather Mills herself was in attendance giving her best, and several other chi-chi types were hanging about too. Was impressed by the play-area which later on turned into the chill-out zone (complete with 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' playing on the big screen. Also loved the "sushi-conveyor", as did my daughter who was goggle-eyed at the cakes going round. However, the food itself was nothing special. Wife and daughter had huge portions of sausage and mash floating in gravy, but the sausages were rather rubbery and over-flavoured with sage. I had a rather dry burger which overall left me disappointed. The cakes they serve are also all available in Brighton (we had slices at Infinity Foods Cafe), so not their own. However, I did get to have a chat with Heather who was niceness itself and my daughter LOVED her spangly dress! So overall I think a triumph of style over substance and no great shakes on the actual catering front. However, I guess a nice place to hang out for coffee and cake in the daytime. Despite this I wish it well - just because of Ms Mills' ****-you attitude AND the fact that it's in such an unfashionable place!

Pros: Funky, Child friendly, Cheap
Cons: Food not great, Miles from anywhere
b79
b79

it's okay

2 Posted on 08 / 16 / 2009

vbites is an okay place. as a vegetarian brighton has plenty of other better options, although vegans might find it a bit more special. i had the chicky korma which tasted nice, but it was too dry (it needed more sauce) and the rice also could have been better quality. it also has no veggies in at all, so i would question how healthy it actually is (something heather mills' says is the main point of vbites). my friends had burgers which they enjoyed. however, you had to pay extra for the chips, which seemed quite dry and burnt around the edges. ketchup was also extra, which seems unnecessary. for drinks we all had beers (leffe and corona) which were served too warm.
the highlight of the evening was cake - vbites has what is i'm sure the largest selection of vegan cakes in brighton. i tried the walnut and coffee (solid) and the passion and lime (really good).
so, all in all, vbites is no gourmet destination and i might go again if i'm in nearby, although i think it would be better for lunch (or coffee and cake!). the staff were friendly and the prices are not over the top.

spud
spud

a place vegans will love.....

3 Posted on 08 / 15 / 2009

i really liked the feel of this place and the staff all seemed really nice, food wise, i had a burger and while it was very nice it would have been better with a small salad or fries (for more money i got a extra portion of fries) but price wise as there are so many other veggie places in brighton i found it quite expensive for just a burger.
my girlfriend had the curry and while she thought it was very nice it could have done with more sauce and a better quality of rice.
i didn't have any but the cake seemed to go down a treat. I guess being veggie it wasn't such a big deal for me but i'd say if your vegan you'll fall in love with this place, and its well worth checking out.

Pros: nice staff, tasty food, all vegan
Cons: portion size, music, location
gr8vegan
gr8vegan

The coolest Vegan restaurant ever!!!!

5 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2009

HOLY CRAP THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!! I've seriously never seen anything like it. Its like a wonderland for children amid a skate park / wind surfing school / beach / swim area, etc, etc. Its like a magic cottage in the midst of a summer beach dream. There is a CUPCAKE CONVEYOR BELT (think sushi style) going around the bar tempting you with all manner of cupcakes. There is a chidren's play pen inside next to the cupcake bar as well. Soft serve vegan ice cream. Seating outside or inside. Wonderful picnic tables facing the sailing school. Its open until 23:30 and there is a nice selection of organic beer and wine. I tried the fish sandwich, blt and had a baked potato. Even though the menu is a bit heavy on the soy products, its very inexpensive and nothing is fried its all baked in the oven. The food was fantastic and I honestly think the ingredients cost more than you get charged! I've never been so impressed by a vegan establishment in my life aside from the first time I went in Sublime (totally different experience years ago) There are endless people waiting on you which can make figuring out who your waiter is a bit of a challenge, but bar none Vbites is simply amazing. We were just blown away by the kids running in and getting vegan food by the dozens. BRAVO!

Pros: value, location, atmosphere
Caryne
Caryne

Great vegan 'fast food' type cafe

5 Posted on 07 / 24 / 2009

First if you are looking for a 'posh restaurant' then go elsewhere. This is vegan food for everyone, burgers, hots dogs, chips, felafels and simple meals. Yes, it's busy and can get noisy but surely that's a good thing? It's great that an all vegan place has people desperate to eat there, in my opinion. Despite the business, and we went on the first day of the school holidays so it was very busy, the staff were all really helpful, friendly and keen to help. We ordered 'Nacho Burgers', chips and cider and it all came quickly, was hot (cold in the case of the cider!!) and delicious. We then choose a banana split for dessert and a piece of scrumptious carrot cake with ice cream. Sadly lots of the cup cakes, muffins etc had run out but it was 4.30pm on a very busy day. No doubt, when visitor numbers can be assessed, they will be making more. The cakes were so lovely we bought some banana, chocolate and walnut cake to take away for later too.
Our main meal, large cider and dessert came to just under £30.00 for the two of us, not bad at all we thought.
I cannot rate this place highly enough and will be back there when I return to the area in two weeks.

Pros: All vegan, Friendly staff, Nicely decorated
Cons: Just need to make more cakes!!
Shockingfish
Shockingfish

Great food but can get really busy

4 Posted on 07 / 18 / 2009

It's great to see an all vegan businesss doing so well, the food is great and the prices are fantastic. However because it is so busy cakes and pre cooked items can run out (the day we went all the cakes had gone in 2 hours) I am giving it 4 stars due to the problems with unavaliablity of food items - however once the problems are sorted out Im sure it will get 5 stars from me!

Pros: all vegan, great prices
Cons: can get really busy

Dear Owner and Manager of VBites: