Flagship store for this eco-vegan coats and clothing company. No animal ingredients used. more-less
234 Grand St (Driggs Ave, in Williamsburg)
Brooklyn, New York 11211

slo0go
slo0go

Vegan-forward fashion!

Posted on 06 / 22 / 2014

I love Vaute Couture! Their clothes are beautiful and they seem to genuinely care if their customers are happy. My partner and I have bought a winter coat each and we could not be happier. I get so many compliments on my very stylish-but-still-work-appropriate-coat. I feel very fashionable and confident when I wear it. And it's made out of recycled plastic bottles, AND the coats are made in the good ol' U.S.A., so it helps both animals, the environment, and the national economy!

Their customer service is equal to none. When my partner bought his coat, the pocket stitches came undone. We notified Vaute and they asked us to bring it and and fixed it with no problem! When I bought my coat, I noticed that it was missing some buttons on the lapel. I emailed Vaute and was told I could bring my coat by the store and they'd fix it up - no problem! It has gotten warm so bringing the coat in is not a priority for me right now, but I will surely be stopping by in the coming months!

If you follow Vaute on social media, there are often interactive messages like alerts of sales and polls on what colors they should pick for the next crop of clothes. Eeeee!

Pros: Wonderful Customer Service, Beautiful Clothes
Babette
Babette

Vegan clothing!

Posted on 05 / 14 / 2014

The store is really nice and funky with lots of choice and nice staff.

vegan frog
vegan frog

Vegan fashion!

Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

Admittedly I have never been to the store in Brooklyn but I made several orders online. Got an amazing coat and a few sweatshirts and tee-shirts.
The service is excellent, the communication wonderful and the quality and design amazing.
Yes the coats are expensive (although i got mine on a pre-order sale so I can't really complain), but they are designed and made in the US with only quality fabrics and if I can afford to, I will always support all the indies out there!
Vaute Couture is amazing and so is its creator!

LizDee
LizDee

I

Posted on 10 / 02 / 2012

I cannot recommend Vaute Couture's shop, Vaute Here, highly enough. Best winter coats ever, vegan or no (I wore many a non-veg coat in my pre-veg days). They clothes are just better: Better design, better materials, better performance. The coats stay warm, even when wet (can't say the same about wool)! I love that they have expanded their line to include other fantastic compassionate clothes, too. No animal need suffer or die to make clothes, period (let alone make clothes that aren't even as cool as the vegan option)! Yes, the coats can be pricey (worth it- they last!), but catch them during a sale and you are getting a steal!

Pros: Design, Quality, Compassion

Dear Owner and Manager of Vaute Couture: