Flagship store for this eco-vegan coats and clothing company. No animal ingredients used. more-less

First Review by LizDee
vegan frog
vegan frog

Vegan fashion!

5 Posted on 01 / 03 / 2014

Admittedly I have never been to the store in Brooklyn but I made several orders online. Got an amazing coat and a few sweatshirts and tee-shirts.
The service is excellent, the communication wonderful and the quality and design amazing.
Yes the coats are expensive (although i got mine on a pre-order sale so I can't really complain), but they are designed and made in the US with only quality fabrics and if I can afford to, I will always support all the indies out there!
Vaute Couture is amazing and so is its creator!

LizDee
LizDee

I

5 Posted on 10 / 02 / 2012

I cannot recommend Vaute Couture's shop, Vaute Here, highly enough. Best winter coats ever, vegan or no (I wore many a non-veg coat in my pre-veg days). They clothes are just better: Better design, better materials, better performance. The coats stay warm, even when wet (can't say the same about wool)! I love that they have expanded their line to include other fantastic compassionate clothes, too. No animal need suffer or die to make clothes, period (let alone make clothes that aren't even as cool as the vegan option)! Yes, the coats can be pricey (worth it- they last!), but catch them during a sale and you are getting a steal!

Pros: Design, Quality, Compassion

Dear Owner and Manager of Vaute Couture: