Vancouver Meatless Meetup

Foodies with an environmental conscience and a concern for animal welfare. Hosts picnics, restaurant outing, and other events. more-less

First Review by scocasso
scocasso
scocasso

My Favourite Group!!

Posted on 09 / 23 / 2014

This meetup group started as part of Earthsave Canada's way to make organizing potlucks, dine-outs, and events easier. Then, it separated from Earthsave Canada (but still very good friends) as its own entity. Over the years, it has really been my main method of keeping in touch with the vegan, environmental, animal rights, etc. community. My favourite events are the potlucks -- I have just so many fantastic memories of potlucks and the people I've met over the last twenty-some-odd years -- what can I say, but join the group and come and have some fun with us!!!

It's totally volunteer run and funded.

Pros: Great fun, great food, great people, Meet lots of like-minded people, Events are usually pretty cheap or free
Cons: Most meetups are in the Vancouver area, Too many dine-outs; not enough potlucks, I love dine-outs, but prefer free events

Dear Owner and Manager of Vancouver Meatless Meetup: