CLOSED: Valerie's Market

Market with an all vegetarian deli making lunch foods. Specializes in vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, and organic foods. SHUT DOWN LATE SEPT 2013 CONFIRMED BY ITS WEBSITE. more-less
6350 W Indiantown Rd Ste 9 (Island Way, in Chasewood Plaza)
Jupiter, Florida 33458
561-401-9662

Open Mon-Fri 10am-7pm, Sat 10am-5pm, closed Sun.

First Review by gortollini
JSilver
JSilver

Great little store/cafe!

5 Posted on 02 / 26 / 2013

My parents just moved to Hobe Sound and there is not so much vegan food as where I lived up north. But Valerie's is great! So glad I found this place!

I love all the food I tried from the cafe in the back. Love the vegan wraps and chocolate and peanut butter cookies. My parents who are not vegan also loved the food there :)

So I am very grateful to have found a great and affordable place to get vegan take out in this area.

Pros: Excellent take out, Good Value, Good location
sharon8195
sharon8195

Where to start!

5 Posted on 06 / 01 / 2012

I have been shopping at Valerie's since the store opened over a year ago and I am so thankful that they are there. Being a predominantly vegan person, there isn't a whole lot of choices out there until Valerie's opened their doors. The store has a little bit of everything and has really helped me transition from a vegetarian to vegan diet. The deli is awesome. After a long day at work when I am not in the mood to cook, I know I can get something great. I have never been disappointed with anything I have tried. The best part, is that I know that Valerie's recipes are as healthy as they can be. However, if you have a sweet tooth then you must try the cupcakes. The menu is not set in stone and varies from day to day so you may want to check their website or facebook page to find out what is available.

The customer service is superb. Valerie and Sheldon are so nice and try to be as accomodating as possible.

Great atmosphere, store is clean and well organized. If you are anywhere near Jupiter, then you must swing by and check it out.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, nice variety of products
Cons: not open 24/7
gortollini
gortollini

Grab N Go

4 Posted on 03 / 06 / 2012

First visit and was impressed. A small grocery with lots of healthful items and a deli at the back with freshly made wraps and sammies and baked goods. Reasonable in price and it's great to have a little vegan/vego friendly place in the Palm Beach area. Looking forward to going back. Had the chickpea salad sammie and thought the texture and flavors were d-lish.

Pros: cheap, quick, yummy

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Valerie's Market: