Indian cuisines from the North, South, and West Indian regions, as well as chaat. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Catering
2629 W Devon Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60659
773-262-5280
OPEN NOW

Mon 11:30am-9:30pm, Wed-Thu 11:30am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:30pm, Sun 11:30am-9:30pm

First Review by SynthVegan
SynthVegan
SynthVegan

One of the best on Devon!

Posted on 08 / 21 / 2009

My boyfriend and I were on our way to try one of the various Indian restaurants on Devon, but before we got to the restaurant we went there for, we came across Uru-Swati. There was a big sign that said 100% pure vegetarian, it was really nice looking so we chose to go there instead.

We made a great decision because the food was so amazing! They even listened to me when I asked for it Indian spicy. We really liked the decor and felt that it was more inviting than some of the other places (on Devon) that we had been to. We got an appetizer, two entrees, and naan; I was shocked to see that our bill was only $21! Wow! This is now among my top Indian places to eat at on Devon.

Pros: 100% Veg!

Dear Owner and Manager of Uru-Swati: